Ace Combat 5 is still not playable on 0.9.8.
Even in Software Mode , Dx9/Dx11 it still bugs and lags like hell.
I have a Radeon 6850, idk whats happening.

Well, im halting the fix because im having issues to write in memory with JNA , but i think script like miseru said is the way.

I will post the code that i was able to joint, from internet, later.

Sponsored links

Hold it with the memory patching, we might be able to do something about this game soon™.
Hehe "soon™". Wonder if that'll be a general fix or manual game fixes will get a new option;p.
Guess memory patching was on hold anyway, Night Raven seems to gave up as he explains above, and I didn't got requested savestates thanks to apparently small interest in such kind of workaround;3.
(07-18-2013, 01:47 PM)miseru99 Wrote: Hehe "soon™". Wonder if that'll be a general fix or manual game fixes will get a new option;p.
Guess memory patching was on hold anyway, Night Raven seems to gave up as he explains above, and I didn't got requested savestates thanks to apparently small interest in such kind of workaround;3.

Yeah, i cant test the gameplay, but i still didnt gaveup, im just in teamspeak with a friend.
Well, i decided to ask Some Programmers Professionals Help Tongue .

https://forums.oracle.com/thread/2561509

But im looking foward to pcsx2 dev Work.Though im still going to make my own move, to guarantee the success!!! RAZGRIZ
(07-18-2013, 08:01 AM)rama Wrote: Hold it with the memory patching, we might be able to do something about this game soon™.

you got a clue what it is? Cool
Can anyone post the savestates required by miseru99 ? For gods sake, i cant because my game doesnt work even in software mode.
you can't even run it in software? good god. how you wanna work on this?

ey... come on. D:
(07-18-2013, 08:01 AM)rama Wrote: Hold it with the memory patching, we might be able to do something about this game soon™.

So, uh, how soon? I hope you don't make us wait like how those guys are still waiting for Half-Life 2 Episode 3 Tongue

About the graphics, lags and whatnots, are they really can't be fixed?
Intel Core2Duo E4500 @ 2.2GHz x 2GB DDR2 RAM x XFX Nvidia Geforce 8600GT
(07-19-2013, 06:56 AM)Gespenst Wrote: ... how those guys who are still waiting for DNF 2

did you say something? Ninja Biggrin