Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alien Hominid
Ingame runs 60fps no drops, in menus and intro runs like 10fps, even with software mode :\, also i try all diferent config(plugin), fixes, Speedhacks....nothing work.

Pcsx2 version 5722
Plugin gsdx 5725

Pc specs

Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit
Physical RAM = 2046 MB
CPU name = AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+
Vendor/Model = AuthenticAMD (stepping 02)
CPU speed = 2.896 ghz (2 logical threads)

Sponsored links

That CPU is pretty old and weak. Also, you don't have a dedicated GPU. I think you'll have to live with it until you get a better machine.
i already beat lots of games with the emu, is just this particular game not working well, i would like to talk to pleople who already make this work excelent, not underrated my pc -.-

Sorry for my bad english Smile
in the compatibility list it is mentioned that the intro menu is very slow. That this is a bug and probably was not fixed so far.

Are all menu's slow in your case?
Put resolution to native untick 8bit textures,put ee and vu sliders both to 2 or both to normal(see what work best). Then goto sound plugin and tick disable effacts and use super vu recompliyer legecy.
It will give you some fps.
Pentium Dual-core G2010 2.8Ghz
RAM=4GB
nvidia GT 610
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  

Still surfing with Browser?, Try the pcsx2 forum App !
ok as far the game works slow in intro, menus and also when you beat 1 level then goes fully playable ingame

and with the config i try everything posible, and just get 1 fps at max or get worst :\

also i test the gamecube version with dolphin and works really strange in intro and menus works great but ingame works slow is very funny to see things like that
is anything mentioned in the emulog? Maybe there can be a hint.
Try lowering res than native
Im sorry i often misstype because im using cellphone...Y( '',)Y
I don't think that Alien Homnid graphic is that demanding. And even if it is than it is probably less demanding in menus than in in-game. And even if it is more demanding in menus than it would not drop from 60FPS to sub-1FPS. Reducing internal res below native might help but I don't think so.
try not to max-out speedhacks
maxing-out speedhacks you will get 1FPS for sure.
try enabling "Constant skipping" under Emulation settings-->GS
MAIN RIG:i5-7600(3.5ghz)GTX 1050Ti 4GB/128bit/gddr5,Win 10 Pro(x64),ASUS ROG B250G,16GB HyperXFury ddr4 RAM,Samsung M.2-SSD 500GB
SUB RIG:i5-4670(3.4Ghz),ATi Radeon HD7770(GDDR5+128-bit+1GB),Win 10 SL(x64),ASUS H8M-E,8GB DDR3 RAM