Alienware Alpha i3 PCSX2
Yes but you get it from here
https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

Sponsored links

(04-08-2020, 11:58 PM)vsub Wrote: Yes but you get it from here
https://buildbot.orphis.
So, delete the version of PCSX2 that I have now and replace it with that?
This is a portable version,you can run it from anywhere and you can have as many copies of it as you want
All saves will be kept in that folder
(04-09-2020, 12:29 AM)vsub Wrote: This is a portable version,you can run it from anywhere and you can have as many copies of it as you want
All saves will be kept in that folder
Okay, would I lose any saved progress? I'm currently recording a season mode play through for my channel and don't want to lose any progress. Can I boot that version up and still play as normal?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Also, I posted a Royal Rumble match with the slowing down and lag issues when there are more than three people in the ring. I was gonna attach the video but it wouldn't let me. I guess the file is too big. so if you know how i can fix it with my current pc settings let me know.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Watch this video and you'll see the issues: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q8iBPQENxI&t=320s
As I said,this is a portable version,just extract it in some different folder and run it
If you are planning to use that version from now on,save your progress into the memory card because save states from 1.4.0 are not compatible with the latest beta(they are far too old)
(04-09-2020, 12:55 AM)vsub Wrote: As I said,this is a portable version,just extract it in some different folder and run it
If you are planning to use that version from now on,save your progress into the memory card because save states from 1.4.0 are not compatible with the latest beta(they are far too old)
Do you think I'll still experience the issues similar to that video with the portable version?
Maybe you will,maybe you will not(your cpu single threaded performance barely goes above the recommended score for most 3d games
I will repeat myself for the last time...if you extract that version to another folder(not where your old one is),you will not lose anything
(04-09-2020, 01:54 AM)vsub Wrote: Maybe you will,maybe you will not(your cpu single threaded performance barely goes above the recommended score for most 3d games
I will repeat myself for the last time...if you extract that version to another folder(not where your old one is),you will not lose anything
Which folder do I extract to keep my saved data? Would the folder i extract go to the same name folder in the beta. 

I'm new to the PCSX2 software. Just trying to make sure I understand everything clearly so I dont fck nothing up. My bad about that.
extract it to a brand new folder, then copy over your memcards folder.
you won't lose your progress this way
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-09-2020, 07:37 AM)jesalvein Wrote: extract it to a brand new folder, then copy over your memcards folder.
you won't lose your progress this way
What would the new folder be for again?