Poll: GSDX for PSX is:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Best.
35.00%
14 35.00%
Good.
50.00%
20 50.00%
Poor.
7.50%
3 7.50%
Worst.
7.50%
3 7.50%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Anything About GSDX On EPSXE Here
The perfect sound effects in eternal spu 1.50 i think that you speak about square enix games in other games the only plugin that makes all the effect is the epsxe 170 internal.

And you can play the audio tracks games in vista with eternal spu or pete.I know well because i have w98 in the start of epsxe 170 and when i have a new computer the internal pluging was created to solve this problems.

About the problem loading from savestates try to load the state when there is a sound playing anyway i am playing again ff7 and i don.t have any of those problems.

About eternal spu authors i don't think you can contact with him, Calb (epsxe author) try to contact them before the epsxe 1.70 and can't.

The spu situation in psx emulation i think is good not perfect,but only a few games have tracks that are not played in the final version and i only knows for now of a game with track not supported at all.

About the use of gsdx plugin has effects not supported by pete plugins in a few games.

Sponsored links

(06-15-2010, 08:26 PM)rama Wrote: When people loose interest in projects, they slowly die off. That's just normal. You can only hope that it gets perfected in its busy time.

I don't think the SPU situation is as bad as you make it sound.
But if you really want to get the problems fixed, you should start writing emails to the authors, request that they give away their source code to new coders that want to improve on them.

*I* for example would love some insight to Eternal SPU, since it has like 5 different reverb methods we could "borrow" Wink

Contact the plugin authors? Yeah right, like they would listen to someone who isn't a developer. There a couple of problems with doing that; one, I don't have their emails and two, even if I did, would they take such a request seriously? Or would they take it the wrong way? Yes, it would be nice for them to release the source code to other developers, which would allow others to improve on the plugins so that they can play well on Square Enix games, have Gaussian Interpolation and synchronized audio. Isn't PS2 audio and PSX audio related in any way? Perhaps I'll try tracking down their emails and ask them what the heck is going on?

Edit 11:32 AM - I attempted to use the chat system at epsx.com and the person who chatted was a real douchebag. Some guy named "Yun" is accusing you (rama) of "stealing" other people's work, and that you should "start from scratch". So, he's pretty much trash-talking you guys. Oddly enough, he gave some emails out. Whether or not they're still active is another story. *Sigh* Here's a screenshot listing email addresses: http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh137...room_b.jpg He (the guy who chatted with me) apparently knows the PCSX2 devs.

Edit 11:58 AM - Nope. Emails are nonexistent.
Custom Desktop
CPU: Haswell Core i7 4770 3.40 GHz (3.90 GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
CPU Instructions: MMX, SSE1, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1,
SSE4.2, EIST, iAMT2, Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)  
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM
HDD: 3 x 1 TB Western Digital HDD
Video: eVGA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GDDR5
Audio: Realtek 5.1 HD Audio
The emails are taken from the latest versions NFO. This is IRC - You could have found those emails in secounds like I did. Belive me, I didn't accused Rama of stealing, I said he only wanted to use the reverb stuff which is from other authors anyway (I posted even the guys doing that, also taken from the nfo / readme). Also, I said I belive that the guys here would have contacted the dudes if they wanted to and they probably know the right guys to do so, cuz they're probably deeper in the scene than some guy just wasting time.

What a ruckus for nothing - Anyhow stop screwing over a troll IRC channel and get trolled elsewhere. Stop bothering us, it's our decision if we want to help you - or not. I did help you with the emails from the readme, you weren't capable of finding. Please do me a favour, and just stop wasting other peoples time. The guys will find it if they really need to.

//Edited, so that it's more polite.
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
(06-17-2010, 08:41 PM)yunsabit Wrote: The emails are taken from the latest versions NFO. Seriously, grow up. This is IRC - and start doing ***** on your own. You could have found those emails in secounds like I did. Belive me, I didn't accused Rama of stealing, I said he only wanted to use the reverb stuff which is from other authors anyway (I posted even the guys doing that, also taken from the nfo / readme). Also, I said I belive that the guys here would have contacted the dudes if they wanted to and they probably know the right guys to do so, cuz they're probably deeper in the scene than some guy just wasting time.

What a ruckus for nothing - Anyhow stop screwing over a troll IRC channel and get trolled elsewhere. Stop bothering us, it's our decision if we want to help you - or not. I did help you with the emails from the readme, you weren't capable of finding (the time where I accused you as a noob). Please do me a favour, and just stop wasting other peoples time. The guys will find it if they really need to.

Wow, someone's have a bad day.
Custom Desktop
ok, everyone just calm down before me or someone else starts giving warnings for flaming please.
@Yunsabit : moderate your temper.
@nintendo : no need to be harsh or sarcastic.

[using cool'n quiet function] Tongue2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-16-2010, 10:00 AM)gladiator Wrote: And you can play the audio tracks games in vista with eternal spu or pete.I know well because i have w98 in the start of epsxe 170 and when i have a new computer the internal pluging was created to solve this problems.

I don't understand what you meant by "you can play the audio tracks games in vista with eternal spu or pete"....Are you saying it's possible to use the ePSXe Internal Sound even if you load (and still get reverb)?
Custom Desktop
(06-17-2010, 10:19 PM)jesalvein Wrote: ok, everyone just calm down before me or someone else starts giving warnings for flaming please.
@Yunsabit : moderate your temper.
@nintendo : no need to be harsh or sarcastic.

[using cool'n quiet function] Tongue2

hear hear! Biggrin

let's all be nice, ayt? Cool
Actually we did not contact these other authors.
You may not believe it, but our days are FILLED with work already.

So in my opinion:
If you want something fixed badly, then do help out as much as you can.
In this case that'd be trying to find the original authors and asking them for support Smile
(06-18-2010, 11:19 PM)rama Wrote: If you want something fixed badly, then do help out as much as you can.
In this case that'd be trying to find the original authors and asking them for support Smile

Right, but like I said before, the email addresses that I tried were invalid. So, for those hoping to see more development put into those plugins are essentially SOL Unsure
Custom Desktop
K, that happens. The PSX emu scene has been in decline since like 2004 or so Tongue2