Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits Pal
(09-15-2020, 06:11 PM)refraction Wrote: yes, that is a known issue if you fast boot, for those games you need to full boot in order to get the language you have set in your BIOS (which will give you the italian text in Arc)

I have added that rounding to our github, so the next new 1.7.0 build will contain the auto fix for you

I have always done full boot, but in development versions this option has been removed, and there is only one option.

Sponsored links

(09-15-2020, 06:20 PM)Cloudn Wrote: I have always done full boot, but in development versions this option has been removed, and there is only one option.

In development builds the menu has changed, so there's a separate option called "Fast boot" which you need to untick, still under the same menu, then when you boot it will fully boot.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(09-15-2020, 06:31 PM)refraction Wrote: In development builds the menu has changed, so there's a separate option called "Fast boot" which you need to untick, still under the same menu, then when you boot it will fully boot.

Ok found. Smile
Also for Lucifer Call, at a certain point of the fights when monsters talk to the protagonist or vice versa, the conversations stop and do not continue, the emulator or the game does not completely stop, fails to load conversations, and depended from this rounding?
I don't know why that doesn't work, does it not work even if you force that rounding to nearest?

(09-15-2020, 07:15 PM)refraction Wrote: I don't know why that doesn't work, does it not work even if you force that rounding to nearest?

He doesn't do it now because I haven't started the game yet, he did it to me with version 1.5.0.

Now I will restart the game and see if with this fix you added now it resolves.
(09-15-2020, 07:15 PM)refraction Wrote: I don't know why that doesn't work, does it not work even if you force that rounding to nearest?

Here it happened to me, I put the log file.

I haven't changed anything in the emulator, and the rounding didn't fix the problem.
The game and the music all move, and thus freezes, the conversation between the monsters or the protagonist does not appear.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   emuLog.zip (Size: 3,85 KB / Downloads: 58)
I can add that this problem gives me alone in the world map, inside the levels I have not encountered these problems.
I checked if my iso was damaged, but it's perfect.
(09-17-2020, 01:24 AM)Cloudn Wrote: I can add that this problem gives me alone in the world map, inside the levels I have not encountered these problems.
I checked if my iso was damaged, but it's perfect.

can you try it again without the massive cheats file?

(09-17-2020, 10:19 AM)refraction Wrote: can you try it again without the massive cheats file?

It does the same, I have already tried before making the codes.
If that was the problem, he also did it on the internal levels.
Okay, can you try different rounding and clamping to see what does fix it? Please disable automatic game fixes before doing that so it doesn't force the rounding to nearest.

You can do that under PCSX2->Game Settings->Automatic Fixes

If that automatic game fix didn't fix the game then I need to revert that, I assumed you'd tested it and it was required.