[BUG REPORT] Fatal Frame 1 [NTSC]
There isnt a cutscene at the first ghost...
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

Ok I think I got it. Here goes: Anyway there is a movie scene right before the first ghost when you're playing with Mafuyu. (The male guy) That's where the error starts.

[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

(02-10-2009, 04:40 AM)refraction Wrote: a VIF log from that point would be useful (starting from just before that point) cos i ran the game from the start to the FMV when you walk up the stairs and it was fine..

(you will probably want to 7zip it)

when attack the first ghost scene (not the first ghost) at the up floor, the error just appear. before that, the command window output is ok.
Core 2 Duo E5200 @ 2.5Ghz /ATI HD5770 /2GB RAM 800 @ 1066Mhz /Asus P5QL /Windows XP SP3
What is the log anyway ?? A dump ?? Found the error ????? Hello?? Smile Ok, it's a FMV. I have this problem, I call FMVS cutscenes, I'm all screwed up for words.

I know its an FMV, but its the code it issues before that. Build a "devel" version, then under the debug menu go in to logging and tick "VIF" this will write the log i need to the emulog.txt file

Edit: NM i got it

Just a problem here. It's running at 5fps with the VIF.log tickled.. Is that normal ??

Edit: Have you got it ?? Ok.. If you need anything just ask man, I'd be glad to help.

crash and slower.............
I tried zerogs again, the graphic is perfect, but it's speed.......
Core 2 Duo E5200 @ 2.5Ghz /ATI HD5770 /2GB RAM 800 @ 1066Mhz /Asus P5QL /Windows XP SP3
(02-10-2009, 02:02 PM)whgwbn Wrote: crash and slower.............
I tried zerogs again, the graphic is perfect, but it's speed.......

........................... No fixes were commited to this game yet, after R462....................... just wait.

This should now be corrected in r477

Great Job!
expect 2 and 3 workingSmile