[BUG] Yu-gi-oh Duelist of the roses
oh thank you thank you thank you
it worked on soft ware thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you

Sponsored links

Hi ,I'm new and anyways i had the same problem with the game as shown in the pic and I know this is a pretty old thread,Any other ways to correct this?My specs are:

;Hp Pavilion dv2 Laptop
AMD Athlon NeoX2 Dual core 1.60 ghz
2 Gig ram
Ati Mobility Radeon HD 3410
Tried Software mode? Tried a Direct3D10/11 renderer as recommended in the thread?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Yes I have tried both of them and it still looks like that.

Though I'm still using 0.9.7 Should I try the new emu?Perhaps it'll have better results?
Hey forum, i downloaded PCX2 today and i have encountered a similar problem, could you explain what Dx10,11 and software renderer are? and where i can find it or them..or whatever
Hey Forum, I downloaded PCX2 today and im using this gam as an Iso. I have an Geforce 8600 GT card and im encountering an identical problem

what is this Dx10,11? or software renderer ?

HELP!?
You can find these renderers in the first dropdown box in the GS plugin settings (Config>Video>Plugin Settings).
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
After going to the location that you said the only hardware option i have is "Direct3D9" .. Wacko
using vista by the chance
instal the platform update in this thread
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-GSdx
or you have a really old GPU that dont support DX10
Under "renderer's"
Im not running Vista...does this mean i'm screwed? Sad