Before I get a new graphics card...
what about your budget for getting a GPU ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

$100, I'll push $110 and this includes shipping. Tongue
among your previous options, I would recommend getting a GTX-750Ti. it's even more powerful and efficient than the GTX-560 Ti and also has a better architecture. It would be worth a price, I also have the same GPU and I can even push 6X native on most games easily and 4X-5X on some demanding games.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Does a lower memory clock on the 750Ti have much of an effect? I did a comparison on two cards here : http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/compar...5&cmp[]=18
yeah, the underclocked versions are little slower than the normal ones. It's always better to get the overclocked versions.
- Refraction
Great, a 750 it is. One more thing, a 'superclocked' 750 (as seen on Amazon) is not the same as a 750Ti correct?
yes, they are not the same. the super clocked edition just has a greater memory clock and clock speed whereas, the GTX-750 ti has more CUDA cores and uses a little more power than the normal GTX-750.
- Refraction
(03-27-2015, 03:34 PM)hygsuperslayer Wrote: Does a lower memory clock on the 750Ti have much of an effect? I did a comparison on two cards here : http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/compar...5&cmp[]=18

The effective memory speed on the 750 ti is 5400MHz. Thta website didn't multiply it by 4 for some reason.
You cant compare anyway, the maxwells have an improved memory management, that why the gtx980 are 256bits. You cant compare the frequencies between 2 different gpus.
i5 2500k@4,9ghz / Gtx980 Msi Gaming / 2x SSD Samsung 840pro 256gb / Acer Predator 24" G-sync
Corsair K95 RGB / Logitech G502 Proteus Core / Bose Companion 2 Serie III
Old JRPG fan, experienced mmo player, PC hardware expert
(03-27-2015, 06:17 PM)Coma Wrote: You cant compare anyway, the maxwells have an improved memory management, that why the gtx980 are 256bits. You cant compare the frequencies between 2 different gpus.

You can't judge performance based on frequency alone, of course. But if the website is going to show the effective memory speed of one card, it should show it for both.