Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug Report=Phantasy Star Universe Ambition of Illuminus
(03-18-2017, 02:19 PM)mstreurman Wrote: Phantasy Star Universe - Ambition of the Illuminus (Europe) (En,Fr,De).iso is the iso being used... this name giving is very familiar to pirating ones... my guess it is pirated. Thus I guess this topic will be locked.

Quote:No flaming / harassment of other members. We want to keep our forums civil and friendly. Harassment includes what we call "Witch hunting." Witch hunting is going out of your way in an attempt to get another user to break rule #1. If you have an issue with another user or suspect that they are in violation of a rule, please use the "Report" button located at the bottom right of the post and let the forum staff handle it.

Happy
Intel Core i5-4670K @ 3.40GHz | 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3-1866 G.SKILL Sniper Series
AMD Radeon R9 280 @ 3 GB | 120GB SSD | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 (SP1)

Sponsored links

(03-18-2017, 02:19 PM)mstreurman Wrote: Phantasy Star Universe - Ambition of the Illuminus (Europe) (En,Fr,De).iso is the iso being used... this name giving is very familiar to pirating ones... my guess it is pirated. Thus I guess this topic will be locked.

Same dialogue from one of his older post lol.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-18-2017, 09:18 PM)ssakash Wrote: Same dialogue from one of his older post lol.

So he's been warned not to do a witch hunt but still keeps doing it *sigh*  I'd stop if I were him!!  Angry
Windows 10 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-6700 3.4 GHz
Geforce GTX 1060 3GB
16 GB DDR4 RAM
OK, can we please all calm down and let the mods do their jobs, ?
Thanks everyone Wink
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go