Bug Report Yugioh Capsule Monster
The game runs perfect on version 1.6.0 but after i fusion the harpy sisters the new monster is in the field then the game stops at any moment. I tried with the 1.7... version and everything was fine until i got that monster. THE HARPY LADY SISTERS. I dont know what to change so i can play with her.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-26-2023, 06:21 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Thank you for replying. I am not sure how to do that, specially on the portable version because that folder says is empty. Although i did 2 changes on the emulator that allow me to finish for the first time a duel. Winning it. First one I unchecked -Enable Multithreaded VU1 (MTVU). And I checked -Enable Widescreen Patches. Now the effect is no the best, but at least it allow me to play. I am gonna play with them to see which of those changes is really the necessary one. Thank you so much for your help. I hope this help somebody else.
tools->enable file logging
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go