Bug squad team - Apply here!
(02-14-2015, 12:25 AM)gregory Wrote: Well you know, the more the merrier Smile

Seriously, even windows tests are very helpful but it would be better to have also a couple of linux tester. On my side, I don't do any test. It makes me sad but my free time is very limited. So I decide to offload all tests to users. It generates various regression but I manage to fix most of them Smile

Well, I can set up a dual boot then. What distro would you recommend I install for testing? I'm only directly familiar with Debian and Ubuntu(which is ofc Debian based) but I am sure I can figure any of them out well enough to test.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

@DaTankAC

Yes there are some jobs for you Wink

Pickup your poison Smile Debian or Ubuntu is fine. I will only suggest to use a 32bits version to ease build process.
@DaTankAC as gregory said, we really need some linux testers too. You can contact gregory directly and if you're up to it I'll set you up with the team Wink
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-14-2015, 12:27 AM)gregory Wrote: Pickup your poison Smile Debian or Ubuntu is fine. I will only suggest to use a 32bits version to ease build process.

Alright, I'll go with Ubuntu then since it's what I'm most familiar with(I used it exclusively for a year at one point). And thanks for the 32 bits reminder, I knew that, but it woulda slipped my mind.

I'll start downloading the latest ISO of it now, and I'll set up the dual boot tonight.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I didn't applied because I don't have too many games nor enough time to be part of the team, but I still want to collaborate.

I use Windows for playing and Mint GNU/Linux for everything else, so I can use Linux when I'm using PCSX2. The question is, if I find a particular bug, does this "rules" still apply:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Ho...RE-posting ?

Is there any other way to report it (without applying to the group) that you prefer?

I ask this questions because of this link quoted on the original post:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-New-bug-r...#pid430444

Best regards.
English isn't my native language, if I make a spelling error, don't hesitate to let me know.

Win7
MSI Z77A-G43
Intel Core i5 3570
ATI HD5770
2x Kingston HyperX Blu 4GB CL9
Creative Tactic3D Headset
NOX PSU 550w
xBox 360 controller
Specs
[Image: 76561197995187625.png]
Yeah I'll post the procedure after I've finalized it with the current team Smile It won't be the same
[Image: newsig.jpg]
If there's some need for a tester, just let me know. I'm not the most active user nor player, but when I do, I play!

If needed I could get my hands on a linux distro and do some kind of testing.

My game collection is limited, but I've play'd them enough to know then.
I am up to the task. Gregory can pm me with an assignment whenever ready.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

Superman Returns
- I see many of you, have the same
problem. While at the game menu, it has many green stripes, in game too. This problem is not related to hardware because many of you with high-end hardware or average hardware, are the same
- Both modes 2 hardware and software (F9) are bad
- Hope, pcsx2 team can fix this bug soon
- I love PS2, love PCSX2, love Superman
Returns
- Sorry, I bad eng !
1. not a valid bug report
2. not even the correct section
3 this is a tester application thread
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]