Buko Pandan's Huge Collection of Pnach Cheats and Game Saves
yes it's good to put u'r all pnach collection in one thread.
This is support section.so i think this thread should move to chatterbox.
That is the best place for it.am i right ?

Sponsored links

Castlevania - Lament of Innocence - NTSC UC,Final Fight Streetwise - NTSC UC, and Xenosaga Episode I - Der Wille zur Macht - NTSC UC are now added to the collection. If there are any problems with the cheats, please let me know as they are not fully tested. Have Fun!

And regarding what Preet said,this thread is mainly focused on cheat patches and game saves and no random talks are taking place here.I guess it's not necessary to put this on that section.Peace.
(05-30-2013, 02:12 PM)Buko Pandan Wrote: Castlevania - Lament of Innocence - NTSC UC,Final Fight Streetwise - NTSC UC, and Xenosaga Episode I - Der Wille zur Macht - NTSC UC are now added to the collection. If there are any problems with the cheats, please let me know as they are not fully tested. Have Fun!

And regarding what Preet said,this thread is mainly focused on cheat patches and game saves and no random talks are taking place here.I guess it's not necessary to put this on that section.Peace.

Ok i understand.i said that because here too much threads created day by day.but in chatterbox not too much.so u'r thread keep on top & clean.
haha peace Laugh
1. Full Metal Alchemist 2 - Curse of the Crimson Elixir - NTSC UC
2. Soul Calibur III - NTSC UC
3. Trapt - NTSC UC

are added to the second set of cheats,

Legaia 2 - Duel Saga - Full Playthrough Save Collection added to the memory card save collection, the zipped file contains three memory card set
that contains the full playthrough, it's not much but it's useful for finding bugs or something in the whole game or can't pass a certain point.

And to Preet, "Well if you want to talk about something, we can talk in that section or in the PM, I'm willing to listenSmile Have a good day!
Err you should really put // in front of the cheat descriptions, else to use any of your pnaches users will have to comment out all the text first
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Here's a complete playthrough save of Xenosaga Episode III - Also Sprach Zarathustra, this compilation has been loaded with a Xenosaga Episode II clear data which enables Shion Vector Uniform Costume as a bonus material. I only played the game for it's story so not all
secrets have been found. Here are the points I've saved the game to. there are 50 files in the first card and 10 save files in the second. Have Fun!

Memory Card 1

1. Saved before heading to Vector S Line Division Sector 5 core and the boss battle Sigrdrifa

2. Saved at beginning of Pedea Island, go to Shion's cottage to trigger the next scene

3. End of Prologue Save

4. End of Chapter 1 Save (There's no save point from the start of the chapter so the gap is quite long)

5. Saved before heading to Mobius Hotel to meet Allen

6. Saved before heading to Cafe Stream to meet Chaos

7. Saved before heading to the Consolidated Advanced Technology Testing Ground Site, go to the Hotel Lobby to meet with Allen to proceed to the next scene

8. Saved before heading to the Vector Research Facility Division in Consolidated Advanced Technology Testing Ground Site.

9. Saved at Allen Night Date Scene just use the Hotel Elevator to proceed to the next scene.

10. Saved before heading to the Durandal docked at Federation Space Port.

11. Saved before going to the Consolidated Advanced Technology Testing Ground to rescue Kos Mos, go to Mobius Hotel to meet up with Chaos to proceed to the next scene.

12. Saved before heading to the Vector Research Wing where Kos Mos is located, ride the elevator to watch the next scene.

13. Saved before Escaping Consolidated Advanced Technology Testing Ground and boss battle "Aludra Calf"

14. End of Chapter 2 Save

15. Saved at the Floating Landmass, just head up and proceed to the next Boss Battle "E.S Naphtali"

16. Saved after the Boss Battle "E.S Naphtali" just head to the hole in the wall to proceed to the next scene.

17. End of Chapter 3 Save

18. Saved after being transported to Old Miltia

19. Saved before going to the Old Church, just head straight past the save point to proceed.

20. Saved at the Dabrye Mine before the "Boss Battle Mai Magus and Leopold" scene.

21. End of Chapter 4 Save

22. Saved at the Elsa Passage, go to B1 floor to proceed to the story.

23. Saved at the ANT facility, go to the 4th floor and proceed to Joachim Mizrahi's room.

24. Saved at the ANT facility before heading back to the Old Church,go outside the facility to trigger the next scene.

25. End of Chapter 5 Save

26. Saved at the Elsa Passage, go to the Elsa Cafe room and play HaKox

27. Saved at the Elsa Passage, at the start of Labyrinthos infiltration mission, head to the city and to the Labyrinthos to proceed.

28. Saved at Labyrinthos Mission first part, find the Security Level B Card.

29. Saved at Labyrinthos Mission second part, Security Level B card located, just proceed to the central elevator going to the Isolated Research Facility.

30. Saved at Labyrinthos Mission third part, ride the elevator next to the save point to watch the next scene.

31. Saved at Labyrinthos Mission last part in A.M.W.S catapult, proceed up to the next boss battle "Omega Universitas"

32. End of Chapter 6 Save

33. Saved at the Elsa Passage, Head to Labyrinthos to rescue Shion.

34. Saved inside Labyrinthos, head to Shion's room where she is being held and to the next "Boss Battle Pellegri".

35. Saved at the ANT facility lobby after rescuing Shion, head to the Old Church to proceed.

36. Saved after the "Boss Battle Virgil" head to the Acute Neurosis Treatment Facility.

37. Saved at the ANT facility emergency stairs 5th Floor, head to Shion's mother hospital room to proceed.

38. End of Chapter 7 Save - Start of Disc 2

39. Saved at the Elsa Passage before infiltrating Merkabah, talk to Matthews at the bridge to proceed.

40. Saved at the Merkabah infiltration mission second part, destroy all the pillars in the northern room after riding the central elevator shaft.

41. Saved at the Elsa Passage before heading to the Durandal.

42. Saved at the Durandal Third Residential Area, head to the Isolation Area, to proceed with the "Boss Battle Citrine"

43. Saved at the Elsa Passage before heading to Abel's Ark, talk to Matthews at the bridge to proceed.

44. Saved at the Elsa Passage inside Abel's Ark, head to the Hangar and board the E.S to proceed.

45. Saved at the Abel's Ark core first part.Destroy the four Zohar Emulators.

46. Saved at the first emulator "Boss Battle Natus Lumen".

47. Saved at the second emulator "Boss Battle Natus Tellus".

48. Saved at the third emulator "Boss Battle Natus Glacies".

49. Saved at the fourth emulator "Boss Battle Natus Flamma".

50. Saved before the "Boss Battle Dmitri Yuriev", head to the core to proceed.

Memory Card 2

51. Start of Chapter 9

52. Saved at the Elsa passage, start of Planet Michtam chapter, board the E.S in the hangar to proceed to the next scene and to the Boss Battle E.S Gad and E.S Joseph.

53. Saved at Michtam Space Port before the "Boss Battle E.S Issachar"

54. Saved at the front of Archon Cathedral, enter the cathedral to proceed to the next "Boss Battle E.s Dan" scene.

55. Saved at the underground laboratory in Archon Cathedral, go to the room next to the save point and proceed to the next "Boss Battle E.S Levi"

56. Saved at the Ropeway before the entrance to the Underground Ruins

57. Saved at the Michtam Underground Ruins Outer Shell, before heading to the "Boss Battle T elos"

58. Saved at the Michtam Underground Ruins Core, before the two consecutive battles "Boss Battle Shion and Kevin" and "Boss Battle Kevin Second Form"

59. Saved at the Michtam Underground Ruins Core, before the "Final Boss Battle Zarathustra" and the Final Chapter Scenes

60. Clear Game Save.

If you want to seek out all the game secrets, you can find them all at the start of Chapter 9 since it will be hard to access the Environment Virtual Simulator once you enter the Michtam Underground Ruins.
you can still have the opportunity to fight the Erde Kaiser Sigma in Pedea Island and the Omega Universitas Omega I.D in the Consolidated Advanced Technology Testing Ground Site secret bosses at the start of Chapter 9.Happy Hunting.

P.S I've included a complete cheat patch of this game in the second batch of cheats.
Hmm, I don't see the attachments, is there a second batch?
The infinite missiles for Ace Combat 4 limits the number of missiles it can launch to 1. Is there a fix? Am I doing something wrong?
Does anyone know of a more complete cheat file list, and is there a way to download all the files at once?
(08-03-2018, 06:02 PM)Strider18 Wrote: Does anyone know of a more complete cheat file list, and is there a way to download all the files at once?

I don't remember where I found it.
It is not complete, hope it helps for now.
Let's hope someone has the complete updated list of files and will upload it here Smile

Attached Files
.7z   Buko Pandan's PNACH Cheats Collection Vol.1.7z (Size: 283,5 KB / Downloads: 1.746)