Can anyone help me?
(01-10-2014, 08:49 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: I pretty sure those 2 games are rather demanding and the cpu and gpu might be pushing it for those, I would not use AA of any kind for either, FXAA shader might be doable, ANd what is reasonable to you? cause anything below 55 fps = sound get slow and will get slower as fps goes down, so will video anything below 55 and as it get slow it only becomes more visible.

my old computer was same exact specs as yours minus I had the nvidia equivalent to the that amd card and DBZ B3 was not playable in any sense of word by my standards.

Yeah those games are fairly high for their requirements.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

So, I must run my PS2. But there are small resolution. I have tried all configurations and only dbz works great. I also tried to play Shadow of the colossus but unfortunately also running slow. Well, thanks for the help, I need to buy a better computer, and then try. Sad
(01-10-2014, 08:49 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: I pretty sure those 2 games are rather demanding and the cpu and gpu might be pushing it for those, I would not use AA of any kind for either, FXAA shader might be doable, ANd what is reasonable to you? cause anything below 55 fps = sound get slow and will get slower as fps goes down, so will video anything below 55 and as it get slow it only becomes more visible.

my old computer was same exact specs as yours minus I had the nvidia equivalent to the that amd card and DBZ B3 was not playable in any sense of word by my standards.

What are you using? I never seen that once after all the years I been using the emulator. Its always been anything below 50 FPS will start getting slow and sluggish. Any game running at 50FPS will still feel like you are at 60FPS. But once you hit 49FPS that when its getting slow and what not.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
(01-10-2014, 09:38 PM)hadriel Wrote: . I also tried to play Shadow of the colossus but unfortunately also running slow. Well, thanks for the help, I need to buy a better computer, and then try. Sad

put VU Cycle Stealing speedhack up to 2, it will run much better.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I put VU Cycle but still game is not playable Smile
And about DBZ budokai tenkaichi ?,You put in native resolution?,about Shadows of colussus only with speedhacks,but i m afraind in this game you no will have sucess to play good...
DBZ work perfect with custom resolution 1366x1366 Smile
Oh,yeahhh,you are the guy!,you see!XD,I said 1366x1366,Problem resolved.
Yeah you said it so you are the guy! Laugh Can you recommend me some cool games that will run on this computer? If it is not a problem Smile
(01-10-2014, 09:44 PM)fade2black001 Wrote: What are you using? I never seen that once after all the years I been using the emulator. Its always been anything below 50 FPS will start getting slow and sluggish. Any game running at 50FPS will still feel like you are at 60FPS. But once you hit 49FPS that when its getting slow and what not.

the slow ness starts at 55 it much more noticable once it is below that everyone see this different what one person sees as slow another will see as it fine.