Can't get cheats to work on pcsx2
I've tried various sources for GameShark codes and tried adding them to the 'Add GS2v3-4' thing in Patch Browser, but I get a pop-up saying they dont convert properly. I've also tried converting CodeBreaker and GameShark into RAW using MAXConvert v0.71 (I even changed the first number of the converted RAW codes to 0 before adding them to the Patch Browser), though the codes still don't work.
I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong here so can anyone offer me a simply explained solution?
I'm trying to get codes for Dark Cloud, the version of the came I'm using is not an original disc if that is of any significance.

Sponsored links

codebreaker IS raw, just make any fisrt 2 into a 0

203.... becomes 003....
(06-02-2010, 05:46 PM)Saiki Wrote: codebreaker IS raw, just make any fisrt 2 into a 0

203.... becomes 003....

I've just tried doing that but PCSX2 said that the code was wrong when I tried adding it to RAW.
I'm getting the codes off http://cheats.codetwink.com/ps2/view/3844/ and it say's they're CodeBreaker, so if it is as you saythen do you know why they wont work when I change the 1st two digits in the code to a 0?
ick.. 1XX codes.. I have issues with those myself. on my guide (see sig) is the program I use for cheats that don't need to be patched in. That is your BEST bet, unless someone knows how to get those working, I've tried many times and it doesn't for me.