Change the button mapping on a controller
I am a new user to PCSX2, and I have a question. I am using a Dualsense (PS5) controller and I want to change the button mappings on the controller (i.e. map circle to triangle and triangle to circle), but I can't find a way to do this. When I go into Config > Gamepad Settings > Gamepad Configuration, the only thing it lets me do is select the controller and change the rumble and joystick sensitivity. I am using Arch Linux (technically Manjaro) and PCSX2 1.6.0. Does anyone know how I could remap the buttons? Sorry if this is a duplicate question. I searched but I couldn't find anything. Let me know if you need any more information.

Sponsored links

Onepad and keybindings
1.6.0 Stable: 2 onepad plugins:
- Onepad (legacy) is SDL1 and allows you to configure your own keybindings (like controllers).
- Onepad is SDL2 and has a database with already configured keybindings but you can only use keyboard-only keybindings for remapping.
1.7.0 Daily development: Onepad (legacy) has been removed due to plugin merge and you lose the ability to configure it with a controller (besides a keyboard) unless you change it locally on the database file github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/blob/master/pcsx2/PAD/Linux/res/game_controller_db.txt which will be in your PCSX2 folder or do a request/change upstream: github.com/gabomdq/SDL_GameControllerDB

We are planning to have onepad be more similar in features to the windows version, please be patient or use 1.6 for now.