Curious Question
Nope, I meant this one:

Build Without Risk Of Fire. (PS2) North America
4NPE-M3MN-T83Q1
5248-4BA8-31AY4

This code will let you built without having to worry about potential fires.

Sponsored links

(06-14-2022, 04:39 AM)refraction Wrote: it does work, but you have to configure the drive manually in your ini file first, there's no drive selector currently in Qt

I see. I stand corrected.  Biggrin
Ahh thanks. I figured if Action Replay Max works with original games, then it is pointless dumping my game discs if there is very limited cheat support for PAL users, yes there is pnach but it isnt really ideal when NTSC users have gamebreaker.

Only reason i dumped discs is i figured they would perform better from an iso on my ssd than disc.

It would be nice to bring disc support into the nightly builds so i can free up my 4tb drive for other things.
(06-14-2022, 04:42 AM)sophiemodan Wrote: Nope, I meant this one:

Build Without Risk Of Fire. (PS2) North America
4NPE-M3MN-T83Q1
5248-4BA8-31AY4

This code will let you built without having to worry about potential fires.
//Build Without Risk Of Fire. (PS2) North America

patch=1,EE,20516C64,extended,00000001

@refraction is that option needed to be added,not just typing the drive letter(I don't see such option in the pcsx2.ini)
Ive managed to get my AR MAX disc to work and run with all my games that I have ripped.

Only question I have now is, is it possible to copy the AR MAX settings file that saves to your memory card, to the virtual memory cards within PCSX2, some reason AR MAX doesn't detect memory cards so it wont save settings or new codes added.

If there was a way to have the settings file on the virtual memory card then the AR disc will load off it and my custom codes rather than default with the annoying music.