DS4 To XInput Wrapper
Freezing issue gone.
I realized I hadn't updated the xbox 360 driver.
Once I did that I'm golden!
Skyrim, with mods using my muthafkn PS4 controller on it!
If I were gay I'd make gay love to you. Rolleyes
But I'm not.
Brilliant, thanks a million!

Sponsored links

I also have the freezing issue (Not with rain though)
I tried everything from windows updates to bios updates to uninstall/reinstall drivers.

In the end, switching to vDS4Tool_1.1_Beta_2 Update 1 seems to have fixed it for me.
May be something to do with mouse input?
Great app!
Don't know what it is, but now that it's using xinput instead of directx, I'm unable to calibrate and register a deadzone for my right joystick.
Could you recommend a second app or a way for me to accomplish this with DS4 tool? My right joystick is slightly off center.
(12-24-2013, 07:01 AM)lukensteinz Wrote: I also have the freezing issue (Not with rain though)
I tried everything from windows updates to bios updates to uninstall/reinstall drivers.

In the end, switching to vDS4Tool_1.1_Beta_2 Update 1 seems to have fixed it for me.
May be something to do with mouse input?

That's right, here solved the problem with this beta 2, we will wait for a fix on next update.
Finally got myself a DS4. So far this works like a charm. Great job. I really like the customizable LED control etc, as a nice little bonus. Thanks for sharing, and keep up the good work.

If you plan on releasing your source sometime, let me know. I'd only like the have a look, and maybe compile a build for myself.

Man the DS4 is seriously comfy to hold >.<
hello to you all I'm Swedish using Google Translate. so please excuse my english ...
the fact is that my bluetooth found my DS4 as BTheadset and because I was so fast and chose to pair the controller instead of opting for BTheadset so missed it but I'm 100% sure that the BT audio from the PC to the DS4 is possible. and I thank the man behind the program, you are as we say in Sweden "The King" my pc spc: Windows 8.1 on SSD RAID0 Asus Maximu V Formula ThunderFX built in BT4. http://www.asus.com/ROG_ROG/MAXIMUS_V_FORMULATHUNDERFX/
Thank you for developing it!
I don't understand about DS4 bluetooth pairing.
How to pair DS4 via bluetooth? I don't see any related options, buttons, log messages, etc.. Does it have to be paired automatically with native bluetooth windows drivers when connected by cable? Should it write something to the log?
(12-24-2013, 11:03 PM)delite Wrote: Thank you for developing it!
I don't understand about DS4 bluetooth pairing.
How to pair DS4 via bluetooth? I don't see any related options, buttons, log messages, etc.. Does it have to be paired automatically with native bluetooth windows drivers when connected by cable? Should it write something to the log?

The Add a device wizard in this version of Windows lets you connect a Bluetooth! On your DS4 holl down share and ps button intel the blinks, and on your windows tray bar fund a bluetooth icon and right klick Ad a device!
Fantastic stuff. Your work on this tool finally convinced me to get a DS4, and I'm loving it. Thank you InhexSTER!

Also, it would be real nice if you could add a brightness slider for the battery indicator LED option- I really like the functionality but can't stand the super-bright default. And perhaps instructions somewhere on how to put a DS4 into pairing mode since the in-box instructions mention nothing of the sort.

I'd add such things myself and submit a patch if the source were available, so add another vote for that Wink Merry Christmas!
Yeah source code would be awesome, for personal editing.