DS4 To XInput Wrapper
I need help! I have done all the configuration and updates and the DS4 works perfectly on USB. However when switch to bluetooth, going to device/printers and selecting properties for the xbox controller, it seems that the keys are not mapped correctly. only the rigth joystoick works and pressing L2 down triggers buttons 1-10. When pressing buttons on the joystick it triggers varying degrees of the X-axis. and the Y axis is permanently in the "0" position.

This all seems to me like wrong mapping in BT mode. However note that USB mode works perfectly fine. Does anyone have any solutions?

Im running windows 7 64bit.

Sponsored links

(01-28-2014, 02:48 PM)junwei38 Wrote: I need help! I have done all the configuration and updates and the DS4 works perfectly on USB. However when switch to bluetooth, going to device/printers and selecting properties for the xbox controller, it seems that the keys are not mapped correctly. only the rigth joystoick works and pressing L2 down triggers buttons 1-10. When pressing buttons on the joystick it triggers varying degrees of the X-axis. and the Y axis is permanently in the "0" position.

This all seems to me like wrong mapping in BT mode. However note that USB mode works perfectly fine. Does anyone have any solutions?

Im running windows 7 64bit.

Sounds like you might be using dongle with Toshiba drivers, at the moment it's not supported but we are hoping to resolve it soon.
Latest version: DS4 1.2.2
Development: DS4 1.3 RC3

Intel Core i7 4770K, 8GB RAM, ASUS Z87-PRO, Nvidia GTX Titan, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, Win 8.1 Pro.
(01-28-2014, 03:01 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: Sounds like you might be using dongle with Toshiba drivers, at the moment it's not supported but we are hoping to resolve it soon.

Thanks for the reply! Im fine with buying a new bluetooth adapter. However how do i know if its using toshiba drivers? Opening the driver properties of my current adapter, it says the driver is by "IVT Corporation".

If i were to buy a bluetooth adapter, how do i ensure its not using toshiba drivers? Is there any specific brand i should get? (i.e. belkin, dlink etc)
(01-28-2014, 03:13 PM)junwei38 Wrote: Thanks for the reply! Im fine with buying a new bluetooth adapter. However how do i know if its using toshiba drivers? Opening the driver properties of my current adapter, it says the driver is by "IVT Corporation".

If i were to buy a bluetooth adapter, how do i ensure its not using toshiba drivers? Is there any specific brand i should get? (i.e. belkin, dlink etc)

http://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/
this dongle works well. In device manager under Bluetooth, do you see Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator?

Intel Core i7 4770K, 8GB RAM, ASUS Z87-PRO, Nvidia GTX Titan, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, Win 8.1 Pro.
(01-28-2014, 03:19 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: http://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/
this dongle works well. In device manager under Bluetooth, do you see Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator?

No, i see CSR bluetooth device. Is that a problem?

Unfortunately the asus bluetooth device u recommended is not available in my country. Is there a list of bluetooth devices i can avoid? Its hard to tell what drivers they are using when im trying to buy one.
First of all, I'd like to thank you for your awesome work - Thank you!

Now, to my problem. I've been playing Kingdoms of Amalur with my DS3 and MotionJoy drivers and everything, including rumble is working correctly. I've got my PS4 the other day so I decided to switch to the DS4 and found your drivers on the web and installed them. Everything is working as it should, via USB and Blutooth even the Rumble works when testing it in Options menu.
My problem is that it doesn't work in the game. I double-checked the settings in-game and it's On, so what could be the problem?

p.s.
I'm using the 1.1_Final version.
(01-28-2014, 03:37 PM)junwei38 Wrote: No, i see CSR bluetooth device. Is that a problem?

Unfortunately the asus bluetooth device u recommended is not available in my country. Is there a list of bluetooth devices i can avoid? Its hard to tell what drivers they are using when im trying to buy one.

I don't think there is a list of dongles somewhere, but basically the dongle should be able to work with Microsoft Bluetooth Stack, Some dongles can works with default windows drivers, and some have their own software but still rely on Microsoft stack. As there is a big variety of dongles out there its hard for us to test all different drivers.

(01-28-2014, 04:37 PM)Weeboss Wrote: First of all, I'd like to thank you for your awesome work - Thank you!

Now, to my problem. I've been playing Kingdoms of Amalur with my DS3 and MotionJoy drivers and everything, including rumble is working correctly. I've got my PS4 the other day so I decided to switch to the DS4 and found your drivers on the web and installed them. Everything is working as it should, via USB and Blutooth even the Rumble works when testing it in Options menu.
My problem is that it doesn't work in the game. I double-checked the settings in-game and it's On, so what could be the problem?

p.s.
I'm using the 1.1_Final version.

Does this Xinput Test work? If yes then it could be something up with the game

Attached Files
.zip   XInputTest.zip (Size: 36,26 KB / Downloads: 201)

Can you add DirectInput support in next update?
Thanks
(01-28-2014, 07:31 PM)Pro_info Wrote: Can you add DirectInput support in next update?
Thanks

The DS4 natively supports DirectInput by default with no config needed. You already have it.
yes but not with vibration, since this is the program that makes it compatible with the controller vibration.