DS4 To XInput Wrapper
The UI looks fantastic. Laugh I can't wait for it to be fully functional! I actually love the Metro look.

I assume you're going off of electrobrains's build? I noticed you had a settings in there for the LED to blink at 50% like electrobrains's version has, so that's what kind of tipped me off.

EDIT: Wait, they're being merged, aren't they? I already forgot about that.

Sponsored links

Hello!

I registered to thank the developers for giving us this great tool!

As I see that you are developing the GUI, how about this icon? I can help with other graphics if you need something.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey guys great work on the drivers, loving the functionality of the DS4 on the PS4 and would greatly like to have it working on my PC and MediaPC.

The issue I have with both systems is that it seems that it is detecting the DPAD always being pressed UP. I have tried every single driver version (this may be the issue now? I've uninstalled every driver I could find) with no evail. And I also have tried with both my DS4's

Secondary issue is I can't get either PC to connect via Bluetooth (running 4.0 and 2.1 respectively). The controller sync's up fine but it wont register with the application.

Anything I may have missed? REAAALLLYYY wanting to finally throw out the wired x360 controller!
I don't think if you include Languages file in your next version, but if you want I could try to translate into french language.
(02-02-2014, 12:29 AM)DirtyShady Wrote: I don't think if you include Languages file in your next version, but if you want I could try to translate into french language.

Nice! That will be a 2.0 feature, not 1.3, then.
(02-02-2014, 12:45 AM)electrobrains Wrote: Nice! That will be a 2.0 feature, not 1.3, then.

Ok, I'm ready. Tell me when you want I translate in french.

Do you think you'll add Color Panel GUI in next version to choose LED color ?

Example :

https://kuler.adobe.com/build2.0.0-build...el_730.png
There seems to be some kind of problem in assassins creed liberation HD, DS4 tool doesnt work at all. If I disconnect the controller, Uplay detects the leaving of the controller, and if it is reconnected, but the game itself ignores all input (Except trackpad if enabled)
(02-02-2014, 08:50 AM)crystalshadow7 Wrote: There seems to be some kind of problem in assassins creed liberation HD, DS4 tool doesnt work at all. If I disconnect the controller, Uplay detects the leaving of the controller, and if it is reconnected, but the game itself ignores all input (Except trackpad if enabled)

That's weird because AC4 works fine. What version have you tried, 1.1 branch or 1.2?
Hello! As you know DS4Tool works with Toshiba Bluetooth Stack incorrectly, due to the fact the software developers do not have appropriate equipment for debugging. Nevertheless, the majority of users would like to use or have used this stack because
it has the least amount of bugs, than Microsoft Bluetooth Stack and it is more convenient than the above mentioned.
We would like to wish a speedy correction of the situation with the Toshiba Bluetooth Stack and share information on how to make work virtually any Bluetooth dongle with this wonderful stack.

Quote:If you are installing the software for Bluetooth does not support the device you want, you can try to add support manually in the appropriate prescribing. Inf file the necessary information.
For example, to make friends with the Toshiba Bluetooth Stack dongle Noname make the following steps:
1. Determine the “DeviceID” of our device. In XP, you can see through the “Control Panel \ System \ Device Manager” in the “Device Instance ID” tab “Data” of the device Bluetooth. For Noname is VID_0A5C & PID_2101.
2. Find the file tosrfusb.inf (\ Toshiba \ Bluetooth Toshiba Stack \ Drivers \ tosrfusb), open it in any text editor and look for the line “VID_0A5C & PID_2101?. Confirm that the device is not supported due to the lack of matches and start to edit the file.
3. Define sections. Inf file, which contains information about the “DeviceID”. In this case Forums [Standard] and [Standard.NTamd64].
4. Proceed to the end of section [Standard], analyze the last line:
% TosrfUsb.DeviceDesc118% = TosrfUsb_Device, USB \ VID_0DF6 & PID_2209
And according to it, add a new one, changing the track, and “DeviceID”:
% TosrfUsb.DeviceDesc119% = TosrfUsb_Device, USB \ VID_0A5C & PID_2101
The same is done a section [Standard.NTamd64].
5. Jump to the section that lists the displayed device names, we analyze the existing entry and, by analogy appended to the end of our description of the device:
TosrfUsb.DeviceDesc119 = “Noname Bluetooth USB Adaptor” or TosrfUsb.DeviceDesc119 = “Noname”
6. Save your changes and then connect the device and if the driver is not automatically set the path to the modified. Inf file.
For other stacks scheme is the same, you only need to find the appropriate type of your device. Inf file and make the necessary changes in it. USB dongles for this: Microsoft – bth.inf, WIDCOMM – btwusb.inf, BlueSoleil – btcusb.inf, Toshiba – tosrfusb.inf.
This method is suitable for virtually any stack, including a standard from Microsoft. But it does not guarantee one hundred percent efficiency devices in an incompatible software.
Possible installation of wood and did not take place before the end of the right can be canceled, complete the installation of software to replace the dll crack, restart your computer,
run the program, it will start again and install drivers through 10-15 minutes and put everything will work
(02-02-2014, 10:16 AM)electrobrains Wrote: That's weird because AC4 works fine. What version have you tried, 1.1 branch or 1.2?

Go to options in AC and make sure X360 Controller chosen, not Wireless Controller
Latest version: DS4 1.2.2
Development: DS4 1.3 RC3

Intel Core i7 4770K, 8GB RAM, ASUS Z87-PRO, Nvidia GTX Titan, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, Win 8.1 Pro.