DS4 To XInput Wrapper
Hi i've everybody, i'm trying to install ds4 on my pc. I unistalled previous version of SCP driver and bluetooth driver of my dongle and installed everything from the ground, but When i try to pair to windows it fails and return an error message telling it was unable to pair.

If i connect the DS4 with cable it works and ds4 tools 1.1 can see it

I use a Inatek dongle 4.0 and CSR Harmony Bluetooth Driver Software

Thanks to anyone can help me

Sponsored links

FinnedSgang, make sure your DS4 is right next to your dongle if it's your first time pairing it. Keep it there until it pairs and press the PS button. A light will come on and you can now move a good distance away and it will work. It's weird.
Thanks for your reply Raptor, it's strange because the PC can see the controller when i click add device, but when i select it and click next for pairing it locks with no reply for pairing...;
The pad is attached to the dongle..

I also used the zadig tool, and scp monitor can see the DS4 but when i click pair nothing happen.
(02-04-2014, 09:25 PM)DirtyShady Wrote: LED can't reproduce all colors, some colors are difficult to do with LED.

For example, I have a mouse with LEDs, I can choose colors, when I choose orange color is not really orange color.

I think color picker is not the best solution for this reason, All colors is impossible to do woth LEDs. LED can only do few colors (maybe 15 not more)

I honestly think we should just make the color picker output the current choice to the controller light bar itself, not the monitor. That's the real accurate representation, and we can just reflect the values in real-time on the controller that is being configured.
Thanks for this amazing software, I will recommend it to every DS4 user I meet. With the fancy UI, it'll be near perfect. However, there are two features that I want above all:

1. The ability to start the program minimized,
2. (more important) the ability to assign left click/right click to whatever we want, so for example the touchpad button is left click.

With this, the possibility of playing mouse-only games becomes available and the PS4 controller can now do the same thing as the Steam controller. Please, pretty please make this a reality!

(L2/R2 as left and right click isn't working for me, and I'd prefer to use the touchpad button anyway.)
Just found a solution to my AC3 liberation problem, and its an odd one.

Before, after I had run DS4tool even once, I would have to restart the computer to use a real 360 controller in game.

Just now I tried booting the game without ever running DS4tool to see if it would work. Go into options, expecting to select, if anything, "Wireless controller"
Hit right
Xbox 360 controller
Everything works
I know I am not using your tool because my lightbar is the color it is before I start your tool. The game seems to have its own ds4 tool built in, and yours conflicts with it.

Whats even weirder as I realize this is: I did what was recommended before a while ago, and "Wireless Controller" is disabled in device manager. This prevents any "shared" problems. Despite the wireless controller being disabled, and your driver not running(In device manager, there are no 360 controllers listed) everything is working!
Made an account here just to show my appreciation for this DS4 Tool, InhexSTER. Truly a great thing to have.

I have a question about Bluetooth connections for you guys who use wireless. Any luck with Windows 7 like at all? Even before we get into the DS4 Tool, I can't hold a stable connection. As soon as I try to allow the controller to sync and Windows starts installing the "Wireless Controller" driver, the DS4 instantly shuts off every single time.

I have a Broadcom 2046 2.1 EDR adapter that worked flawlessly with my DS3 and it seems to immediately detect and pair with the controller, but for whatever odd reason the connection keeps dropping. Any ideas?
Darkl3ad3r, see my earlier post. The poor connection should be fine once the controller is paired and you press the PS button and get into a game. Until then, make sure it is directly next to your dongle and keep trying.
(02-05-2014, 06:17 AM)raptor1138 Wrote: Darkl3ad3r, see my earlier post. The poor connection should be fine once the controller is paired and you press the PS button and get into a game. Until then, make sure it is directly next to your dongle and keep trying.

I read your post and tried that. It's not that it won't pair, it's that it won't stay paired. I get a solid connection from the DS4 to the bluetooth adapter but as soon as I let Windows allow the connection, it drops and the light shuts off. The problem is the controller isn't fully paired in the beginning when the light is on and it's synced to my adapter. It's kind of in limbo. Once I allow it to connect, then the drivers get installed and it is detected as a Wireless Controller. But it instantly disconnects and powers off the controller as it's installing the drivers and when I turn it back on the cycle repeats. Request to allow the connection, installing drivers and bam instant disconnect.
(02-05-2014, 06:35 AM)DaRkL3AD3R Wrote: I read your post and tried that. It's not that it won't pair, it's that it won't stay paired. I get a solid connection from the DS4 to the bluetooth adapter but as soon as I let Windows allow the connection, it drops and the light shuts off. The problem is the controller isn't fully paired in the beginning when the light is on and it's synced to my adapter. It's kind of in limbo. Once I allow it to connect, then the drivers get installed and it is detected as a Wireless Controller. But it instantly disconnects and powers off the controller as it's installing the drivers and when I turn it back on the cycle repeats. Request to allow the connection, installing drivers and bam instant disconnect.

It was my very 1st problem. Google Toshiba BT stack or try finding drivers for cirago bt, something like that. I think the drivers you are using ain't compatible with the hids. It happened to me I know d frustration. Then I googled Toshiba stack, installed but it didn't work. Then I decided to go to my BT site to download new drivers, cirago. It downloaded a BT stack just like Toshiba stack and now my BT can connect to anything with BT. My headset mobile and ds4 all running together without Lag. BT dongle is 2.0 lol