Dolphin limit
(04-17-2013, 03:29 PM)billyash Wrote: i know, it really agressive. That hack valid for some games.
But im doubt "fps limit" and "framerate hack" would be granted.
Imagine if we could combine "framerate hack" and "auto frameskip" there will nasty speed boost.
Why i'm saying auto frame skip?
Because if framerate decreased
Of course number frame to be skipped is decreased too.
You know previous frameskip was great. but i know what caused bad graphic was too many number frames to be skipped. Smile

Wait, When frame skip was ever great?
Imagination is where we are truly real

Sponsored links

billyash: We're not doing it. Okay?
(04-17-2013, 06:45 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Wait, When frame skip was ever great?
If when framerate hack combine and frameskip

(04-17-2013, 06:54 PM)rama Wrote: billyash: We're not doing it. Okay?

do you mean framerate hack?
Billyash keep patience.it improving with time Smile
(04-17-2013, 09:04 PM)Preet Wrote: Billyash keep patience.it improving with time Smile
We must open our eyes and realize right now a lot member complain slowness even for cpu 3.7Ghz quad core...i know they are perfectionist guys :d
(04-18-2013, 02:40 AM)billyash Wrote: We must open our eyes and realize right now a lot member complain slowness even for cpu 3.7Ghz quad core...i know they are perfectionist guys :d

true.
And thise members didn't understand the main goal of this project : accuracy. Not speed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-18-2013, 03:04 AM)jesalvein Wrote: true.
And thise members didn't understand the main goal of this project : accuracy. Not speed.

billy, you better give up before you get your heart hurt (talk to myself) ( T.T)...
Billy stop messing with ntsc & pal framerate in inis folder.because no use of it.it causes sound sync & many other problem in games.they already implemented speedhacks for slowness in games & they doing their work fine.i'll upload my settings in u'r share per game setting thread,it'll help u cheers!!! Smile
(04-18-2013, 09:40 AM)Preet Wrote: Billy stop messing with ntsc & pal framerate in inis folder.because no use of it.it causes sound sync & many other problem in games.they already implemented speedhacks for slowness in games & they doing their work fine.i'll upload my settings in u'r share per game setting thread,it'll help u cheers!!! Smile

Billy can mess with his settings to increase speed all he likes. Sure some of his suggestions arent beneficial for everyone, but if it can get more intensive games working on weaker systems, then good for him. The main reason people dont use them is due to not needing to due to better hardware. He just needs to remember that sometimes something that works on a weaker system could potentially cause problems in a stronger one, thats all.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
(04-18-2013, 10:32 AM)Dante3hs Wrote: Billy can mess with his settings to increase speed all he likes. Sure some of his suggestions arent beneficial for everyone, but if it can get more intensive games working on weaker systems, then good for him. The main reason people dont use them is due to not needing to due to better hardware. He just needs to remember that sometimes something that works on a weaker system could potentially cause problems in a stronger one, thats all.

i know billy is free to do whatever he like.it's nice that he helping ppl with weaker system.but also a risk in games to crash or bad sound sync or any other problems also.so i was telling him,i'm giving u my settings,which are fast also & not give any problem Wink