DragonBall Z Budokai tenkaichi 3
Oh crap I think I know what's happening now. PAL version = multi 5, soo I guess your native isn't english? =_=; If so then I apologize also for taking you as another "demanding noob"(well the net is full of demanding people that cannot do anything on their own which is very irritatingTongue). Those cheats will fully work only in english language. I never even tried if that matters for them untill now when I saw that screenshot couse adresses were obviously correct... >.< If you must use those cheats, try choosing english when the game starts and then it'll work. Or soo it should;]. Dunno if I can check what adresses will be correct for other languages too much work, don't have time now. If it happens to be just an offset for every code it'll be fast to make it for other languages, but dunno gotta check it.

Edit: I think it's moved just by an offset which brings hope to convert it fast to other languages as I noticed fight 6 of android saga in spanish version is fight 3 of same saga in my cheat table. But that's probably different offset for different language. Heh >.< damn those multi5 PAL games. >.<
Yet another Edit: now I'm confused, only this one fight is stored differently for spanish than english, at least till the end of android saga >.<. Gotta check some random others, but probably will need more testing to catch all which ones differ for all languages. >.>

OK Buu saga stores values under different adresses for different languages too... not gonna have time to test all and correct those that are bad before the weekend, soo for now if you need those cheats working, choosing english language(for text) AND japanese(for voices) is only choice.:[ Heh I'm starting to dislike multi5 PAL games, took me like half of the day just to make english one. NTSC games are much better to make cheats for. >.> 5 languages... x2 voice versions = 10 different cheat tables to try >.< that's gonna kill meh. - At least one bright sight, that confusion with languages works only for story mode cheats. Everything else, including .pnach cheats I posted are working just fine with any sound and text language;].

Sponsored links

hey miseru, thx for your cheats maaann... u rock +1rep!!! btw, do i have to use CE to make the cheats work??? and how to enable the cheats?? sry newbie here Tongue2
CPU: i7 960 3.6 Ghz
GPU: Asus GTX 560 ti top OC 1Ghz
Ram: 6gb Corsair 1600 triple channel
PSU: Silverstone strider gold 80+ 750w
HDD: 1tb 7200rpm black edition
Unless you really need to cheat in story mode(better just play it at easy if you really need itTongue as my cheats unlock everything that story mode unlocks anyway) which is kind of crappy and I no longer update it couse it turned they differ with each language setting, get them in pnach format from this post.

When you get the file depending which game version you own NTSC/PAL run the game first and check PCSX2 log window, it'll have Game CRC listed, then if it's different number than the name of pnach file you downloaded, rename the file with that game crc number not counting 0x from the beginning.

Next throw that inside "cheats" folder in your pcsx2 directory and activate "cheats" option in pcsx2(it's under "system"). Then restart the game, or even exit/restar pcsx2 to be sure they're loaded and if you'll have all dragonballs, all chars, stages, items etc. and powerfull red potara custom sets equipped in game it'll mean they workTongue. If they don't and you get an error in the log stating pcsx2 cannot find the cheat file, then make sure if it's properly named or try putting the file inside "C:\Users\username\Documents\PCSX2\cheats" as some people have cheat folder there by default.

They also do lots of different stuff, by default turning even beam spam(no cooldown for super attacks) or auto win for clashes(no need to break analogs for it), soo if you wouldn't like some of the codes, edit that file and put "//" before codes(all codes start from "patch" word) or delete // to activate any of the deactivated ones. You could even mass edit custom slot with any potara choice, through that require a bit more editing, but all info about it should be already in the file.

If you will have problem activating them pm me, just read the above and try doing it yourself first.;P
thxx for your superb explanation i got it working Laugh.. except for the code below... what does it do exactly??? erm, one more thing... can u give me the list of skill potara code ex. 89 00, 81 00, etc.. seems i cant mix with red potara during the game.. thxx

//Freeze CPU in slot 1
//patch=1,EE,21873478,extended,FFFFFFFF
//Freeze CPU in slot 2
//patch=1,EE,21873998,extended,FFFFFFFF

EDIT:

ah nvm, i already figured out my self......
(10-17-2011, 01:39 PM)cupis12 Wrote: (...)
EDIT:
ah nvm, i already figured out my self......

Well good you figured it out, I wanted to reply that you can just deactivate the codes to reedit customs in-game;P, as I was obviously lazy to make a full list. But then I had a thought I can do it nicely without wasting much time in Excel, soo if anyone else will need a list and a better instruction how to use those codes;P, here it is:

.txt   DBZBT3 potara list.txt (Size: 17,08 KB / Downloads: 1.444)
wow nicely done... really appreciate your help Smile
but one thing i dont get..

"Make sure to use codes for custom ability limit increase too as the game will only use X first potaras that are within the limit"

what do you mean by that??
Well by normal play you have an ability limit which max upgraded is at 7 and means you can only use potaras which sum of ability points is 7. If you set yourself potara sets by cheat without increasing ability limit, and you would have first potara that requires 7 ability points, none others would show in custom set list, and potentially only that first one would work. It's not important if you already used my pnach which by default have cheat to increase ability limit to something above 30 turned on which should be more than enough for any potara combination. Added that only to make that file complete with all info for custom items editing with codes.
my one last request, can u make cheat code for unlimited rush blast?? just like ultimate spam but this time for rush blast... sry if i trouble u so much... thx
Frankly I don't spam soo much rush blasts to even thought about that code before. I just ran a training mode with my cheat table and found that in like 5s as all fighting codes in this game are around same adresses(all around 218xxxxx) and pretty easy to find. There's actually 2 way to do it, by freezing cooldown to 0 or by freezing counter also to 0, gonna check all if it works for all chars in team and stuff like that and do it in pnach later and then update.;P

Edit:
Update with the new codes here, through NTSC version was only calculated based on PAL, soo a confirmation, if it works, would be nice.
New codes include infinite rush blast attacks(including throwing rocks by fun-chars, through big monkeys can sometimes stop when the enemy is too close and Hercule spams only at close range when he actually hits with his rocks, guess throwing rock stops generally when character misses - kind of stupid and probably hardcoded), and always max power of powered ki blasts. Works for all chars in team battle, through cpu isn't aware of it and doesn't seem to spam it(well at least for 5 minutes of my testing he didn't).
tested on ntsc version and it works... thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)