Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Try this my old configuration for 2 Ghz computers,it should work pretty fast....
I hope it helps.....if not I tried....Biggrin

Attached Files
.txt   dragonball budokai tenkaichi 3.txt (Size: 720 bytes / Downloads: 666)

Sponsored links

Sad 
Hi guys i m trying to play Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 to. It is runing great but the picture and the charaters is flashing. It is realy hurt my eyes.
What can i do with that, someone was have the same problem?
(04-04-2010, 05:55 AM)diegochiha Wrote: Ok,this is for all the people having problems with the "darker screen" during the game.

>> download the program i attached
>> make an iso of the game
>> run the program
>> then go to "browse"
>> there select the iso
>> then finally hit "patch file"

and thats it,now the problem should be solved,but remember that this works only if you have a dx10 capable card and you are running gsdx under dx10 as well,beacuse this bug stills in dx9 even after aplying this patch.
This should be a sticky Tongue

(08-22-2010, 12:23 PM)norbigomba Wrote: Hi guys i m trying to play Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 to. It is runing great but the picture and the charaters is flashing. It is realy hurt my eyes.
What can i do with that, someone was have the same problem?

there you goTongue

Oh and for the lazy ones here is the program (if you dont want to look at my previous posts)
Instructions above

Attached Files
.rar   ps2_pal2ntsc_yfix.rar (Size: 331,71 KB / Downloads: 493)
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
Well diegochiha, that iso patcher thing was not solve my problem.
But, thank you for trying to help me.
oh i forgot something,you have to tick the "make pn" option under the program,so it creates a selector to choose between pal and ntsc,after patching the iso and all of that,simply run the game and hit the square button
Thank you for your help. Now the game is not blinking. Now i have color, dificulties. And when i m whit a super sayan they aura is not in the right place.

Just look at Master roshi tanned body: [Image: 0001lnm.jpg]

And here is the aura problem: [Image: 0002sji.jpg]

@ norbigomba

thats beacuse you increased the internal resolution,try using the scaler x2 or x3,and as for the roshi problem try enabling the offset hack or the alpha hack under gsdx
@Diegochiha :
I'm new here, I tried your software, and perfect Smile
but the background turn to dark.
Smile Smile
ASUS
Processor : Core 2 Duo T6500 @2.13Ghz
Memory RAM : 2GB
Graphic Card : NVIDIA G102M 512MB
@ Wudi

try running the game with different boot up options, (hit circle;cross or square) ,all of this if you enable "make pn" during the iso patch with my software
is it possible that i can play it DBZ BT3 with mouse & keyboard ?

or must i buy it a joystick for my pc ?