Emu no longer works for me
It worked perfectly then later on in the day i decided to play again but it wouldnt load the mem cards or the bios. I tried redownloading the emu and re copying my bios but it gave me the same error. So im stuck any suggestions?

Sponsored links

"redownloading BIOS"? You do know that's piracy...and we're against piracy here!
[Image: fs.png]
Q9550 @ 3,33GHz Ninja
HD 3850
Yes only use the bios from your PS2 if you want to get support and not a warning here.
Tried right clicking pcsx2.exe and selecting run as administrator?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
excuse the bad wording but still the problem
Might I be so smart as to ask you what error you get? If you show/write it we might actually have a better chance to help you.
ok well im trying it again and am getting a new problem that is it wont save any settings i make from graphics to controller. Its just falling apart on me Sad
As I said:
Quote:Tried right clicking pcsx2.exe and selecting run as administrator?
If settings still don't get saved,move the PCSX2 folder to a folder you have write privileges like my documents or something
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(06-21-2009, 11:49 PM)Bositman Wrote: As I said:
Quote:Tried right clicking pcsx2.exe and selecting run as administrator?
If settings still don't get saved,move the PCSX2 folder to a folder you have write privileges like my documents or something

I'm absolutely sorry bro, excuse my slowness it works now. But I'm wondering why it worked before me having to do that but stopped.

By the way thank you, I can continue playing FFX
Just disable UAC and you don't need to bother (at least not a lot) to run it with admin rights.
ok thanks