Error mesage in moded game in earlier revisions
I've just only  need to know what is mean this error messge:

[Image: aa7fd7434f31.png]

(P.S:  Maybe it would helpfull information...
I've ran moded game (moded iso) on earlier-earlier revision (legacy r1763) and after loading memory card\loading complited i got black screen. On the modern revision its work allright. So i think maybe modern version of emulator uses some kind of pathes or fixes for not specially for this game, but for same situations.
The game is wwe smackdown vs raw 2010  BASLUS-21901, but it moded by changing resorces like video\music\textures pak via ultraiso.

It's need me to understand how run this game on real ps3 hardware, couse it has same issue after loading memory card screen  like an older version of pcsx2)

Sponsored links

It's basically just an error reading the disk so a revision to our code somewhere probably fixed it Wink

Have you tried any EE/VU Rounding/Clamping modes or using manual gamefixes to fix the black screen? What version of PCSX2 did you try?
(07-13-2018, 06:15 AM)CK1 Wrote: It's basically just an error reading the disk so a revision to our code somewhere probably fixed it Wink

Have you tried any EE/VU Rounding/Clamping modes or using manual gamefixes to fix the black screen? What version of PCSX2 did you try?

The original game (not moded) worked well with same params on same version of pcsx2 - i dont change EE/VU Rounding/Clamping modes  or others fixes. So i think it's something else another.

As i said, in modern revision of PCSX2 is worked pretty well (moded game). I foud this issue in my older revisions like 1763. ( cause issue looked like as on my ps3)

So, i am only need to understand what what's changed in modern version with regards to this problem ( to find solution and try to apply it to ps2emu on ps3)
If you're trying to find where the issue was fixed, your best bet is to try dev builds one at a time. Find one that works and one that doesn't, and pick a build roughly in the middle of the two build numbers. If it works, then pick between it and the not working. If it doesn't, pick between it and the working. Continue until you find the build, and check out the commit for it. Sorry but unless someone else swings by knowing the exact cause, that's the best way to find out.
(07-13-2018, 12:22 PM)pandubz Wrote: If you're trying to find where the issue was fixed, your best bet is to try dev builds one at a time. Find one that works and one that doesn't, and pick a build roughly in the middle of the two build numbers. If it works, then pick between it and the not working. If it doesn't, pick between it and the working. Continue until you find the build, and check out the commit for it. Sorry but unless someone else swings by knowing the exact cause, that's the best way to find out.

Ok, thanks, I'll try