Eureka Seven: New Visions invisible wall bug
might it help if i posted my game save here and let one of you guys run it and see if you have the bug also? might narrow down what settings or plugins are causing the error.

Sponsored links

I don't have the game, but someone surely will, so if you want to do it feel free.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
not letting me upload my save. so guess that idea is a bust. im stumped.
Put it in a zip file first. Or use dropbox and link it.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
if anyone has anymore ideas ill give them a shot. ill try anything at this point

ok. thanks. here's my save for those that want to try it.

edit: there are two files in that folder. one is to vol. 1 new waves and the other is to vol.2 new visions which is the one im havin the issue on. but the new waves save has been imported to new visions on my game so i though i should include both files.

edit 2: for those that want to try my save. there are a few cut scenes and a short battle before getting to the area with the bug. but it is the closes save as there are no manual saves in this game
tried a shot in the dark and changed the compatibility to xp mode for the hell of it and that didnt work either not surprisingly.
still bugged on my end after more testing. anyone have any suggestions or have any luck with my saves?
would downloading a new iso from a different site work maybe?

Attached Files
.rar   memcards.rar (Size: 66,65 KB / Downloads: 157)
No downloading iso's just let the support end here for you. So don't consider it, don't talk about it.

Pirated iso's are often full of bugs. Only self-made isos can be considered as stable enough to work with this emulator. For self-made isos you need to insert the disk into your drive and create an image using imgburn.

Broken iso's can create almost any bug. A broken iso can be the explanation for your bug.

As graphics plugin you can stick to AVX I would say but can you please test lilypad instead of onepad as controller plugin? It is not very probable that this will solve your problem.
Quote:would downloading a new iso from a different site work maybe?

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go