FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
I'm just reporting that on my untouched save at the first save point(created by me),those two names are with ????

Sponsored links

Yes, that is because the first time you meet them, Rikku and Shiva are ????.
(08-07-2010, 07:49 PM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: Yes, that is because the first time you meet them, Rikku and Shiva are ????.

Ok then...it's just looked strange that all of the names are correct except those two
Wink 
ummm.... i need a help here guys.... i can't seem to work with the save editor.... but i just need a help here if there is a save file here in pcsx2 format where in the battle with yunalesca before sin is already finished. if there is can i get a copy in pcsx2 format. im kinda pissed with the scene wherein they talked with yunalesca because it hangs there when rikku is already talking. if there is can i get a copy of memory card. this will greatly help me. thanks (sorry for the bad english)
(08-08-2010, 09:05 PM)riza080585 Wrote: ummm.... i need a help here guys.... i can't seem to work with the save editor....

What is the problem?

(08-08-2010, 09:05 PM)riza080585 Wrote: but i just need a help here if there is a save file here in pcsx2 format where in the battle with yunalesca before sin is already finished. im kinda pissed with the scene wherein they talked with yunalesca because it hangs there when rikku is already talking.

You can't skip that scene without skipping the battle with Yunalesca. I recommend reconfiguring PCSX2 to solve the problem.
ahhh i already got the editor worked and now editing. just need to download 2 .dll files and it worked out.
You can find the game coordinates you can use to skip to the battle against Sin in this topic.
how about the game coordinates after the battle with yunalesca? i mean after you defeat her.
Try this:
Code:
World Location     - 318
Room Position      - 2
Storyline Position - 2850
(08-27-2009, 06:46 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: New version posted. You can use abilities as items now! Beware, some combinations of user and ability will crash the game.

List of abilities:
-Zanmato

How exactly this works.
I even tried enabling everything on Tadus but that skill don't appear anywhere.

I want to start a new game and kill any enemy with one hit(probably I'll use "No Encounters" skill too.