FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
I thought of a really cool thing that fuzzy could add to his FFXED editor.

Hey fuzzy, could you make it where Player 2 can control the opponents? Playing Blitzball 2 players would be fun.

Sponsored links

Sorry, it can't be done.
New version of FFXED posted (0.734). Changes:
-Fixed glitch when failing to load a save file
-Added prompt to save changes when opening a new file
(WindowsXP/PCSX2)
i used FFXED v0.734 to get Tidus Sigil(check on th Key Items), and i used that Sigil and Crest to maximize Caladbolg in the Macalania Woods. But the Maximized Caladbolg damage less than 9000HP, same before maximizing.
Pls help!Excl
(10-28-2010, 07:29 AM)bin070585 Wrote: (WindowsXP/PCSX2)
i used FFXED v0.734 to get Tidus Sigil(check on th Key Items), and i used that Sigil and Crest to maximize Caladbolg in the Macalania Woods. But the Maximized Caladbolg damage less than 9000HP, same before maximizing.
Pls help!Excl

That is normal.

(10-28-2010, 01:31 PM)fuzzymillipede Wrote:
(10-28-2010, 07:29 AM)bin070585 Wrote: (WindowsXP/PCSX2)
Pls help!Excl
That is normal.
Thank fuzzymillipede for rely,
Yuna and Wakka have the ultimate weapons also(did not use FFXED) and they damage more than 9999Hp normally, why Tidus can not although enemy is weak? Sad
Tidus is weaker than Yuna and Wakka. Or maybe he has low current HP in relation to max HP. Maybe the enemy Tidus attacked has armored status and the ones Yuna and Wakka attacked did not.

You can check the weapon attack power and damage formula of the Caladbolg in FFXED if you want, but it is incredibly unlikely that there is a problem with the weapon itself.
very nice utility you got there! keep it onLaugh
I have posted a new version of FFXED (v0.735). Changes:
-The type and activation for individual nodes on the Sphere Grid can be edited
-The positions of characters on the Sphere Grid can be edited
-Hotkey support for some buttons added
==Alt+L: Load File...
==Alt+S: Save
==Alt+A: Save As
==Escape: Cancel / close menus / close FFXED
==Alt+E: Edit
==Alt+D: Done
==Alt+C: Copy (equipment)
==Alt+V: Paste (equipment)

Additionally, an image containing the locations of all nodes in the Standard Sphere Grid has been posted.
I have posted a new version of FFXED (v0.736). Changes:
-The "Max Sphere Grid" function automatically performs the correct operation based on the current Sphere Grid
-The node selector drop-down menu shows the correct number of nodes for the Original and Expert grids