FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
I have posted a new version of FFXED (v0.737). Changes:
-Can now edit Sphere Grid type (Standard, Expert, Original)
-The "Scramble" function can now scramble ability nodes as well as stat nodes
-Some optimization was done to the code

Sponsored links

I updated FFXED v0.737. Re-download it if you downloaded it already. Now you can modify the overdrive mode counters.
I have posted a new version of FFXED (v0.738). Changes:
-No nodes are lost when converting the Sphere Grid from Original to Standard (displaced nodes are relocated)
-Sphere Grid data is retained if the grid is converted back to Standard
Awesome work on this! I'm glad to see someone working so constantly on something.

I have one issue though: Buster Sword. Undoubtedly the most awesome thing you can obtain with this editor.

Is there any way to get the Buster Sword to work with regular attacks? Overdrives and stuff work fine, but any extra weapons will cause the game to hang on a regular attack (unless it misses). I reallllly want to use the Buster Sword through the whole game but it seems the only way is to either use it as a shield (which looks really weird), or never use regular attacks... sad =\
Try using the Buster Sword with skills like Dark Attack.
hello fuzzymillipede, do you know how we use our own saved files from ps2 to edit them with FFXED? it seems like we can just use the one on the gamesfaq...Sad
(01-31-2011, 05:04 AM)DoraemonX2 Wrote: hello fuzzymillipede, do you know how we use our own saved files from ps2 to edit them with FFXED? it seems like we can just use the one on the gamesfaq...Sad

If you are using a real PS2, you need to use uLaunchElf, Codebreaker, or AR-MAX to extract the save file from the PS2 memory card.
(01-31-2011, 07:50 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: If you are using a real PS2, you need to use uLaunchElf, Codebreaker, or AR-MAX to extract the save file from the PS2 memory card.

I am using a real PS2, and I have burned uLaunchElf onto my CD and put it into PS2, but the console doesn't read the disc. I am confused what I should do next...:|
Either your ps2 can't run backups or you didn't burn the disk correctly
how do I make my ps2 able to run backups?