FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
(10-28-2012, 09:40 PM)kampfa Wrote: this FFXED didnt work for me i edit some things and deleted old save file put the new edited version in and started the game but i dont see anything changed at all why is that does it not work on pal versions?

now i tried to use a new save file by deleting all the save files i had in memcards map and started over with ffx till i could save it but when i check with mymc there is nothing inside Mcd001.ps2 thats where i saved it but when i start the game i still have the safe file how can i select it now with mymc since he doesnt seem to find my ffx file in it its blanc to him

Sponsored links

Are you sure you are opening the correct card with mymc.
PCSX2=>Config=>Memory Cards=>there you will see from where pcsx2 is loading the memory cards
(10-29-2012, 12:16 AM)vsub Wrote: Are you sure you are opening the correct card with mymc.
PCSX2=>Config=>Memory Cards=>there you will see from where pcsx2 is loading the memory cards

yes its the right cards that i pick
Can you upload the card
(10-29-2012, 11:48 AM)vsub Wrote: Can you upload the card

ok here this is the one it says it saves on

Attached Files
.rar   Mcd001.rar (Size: 41,91 KB / Downloads: 230)
Umm,there are 3 saves inside
2 for FFX and 1 for FFX-2
SCES-50490 FF10 [01] 0_23 Zanarkand-Road
SCES-50490 FF10 [02] 0_56 Sea Ruins
SLES-51815 FFX-2 [02] 0_12 Celsius-Bridge
This is fuckstatic! Thanks for sharing this, I was about to replay FFX International so this is perfect.

It seems to not support affection levels though. Details about it on gamefaqs:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/197344-final...faqs/38776

Check out the Mechanics paragraph, it sums it up well.

I'm not sure how your sphere grid hack works tho, can you permanently change an empty node into a stat node without altering the ROM? Seems too good to be true, but if that's the case then I won't need to hack the DVD rom image as I was planning to.
Is there any way to increase the amount of experience you get after each battle? I would love to play through again at a more accelerated pace rather than just hit a button to max everyone out...
(10-31-2012, 12:10 AM)AFK Wrote: This is fuckstatic! Thanks for sharing this, I was about to replay FFX International so this is perfect.

It seems to not support affection levels though. Details about it on gamefaqs:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/197344-final...faqs/38776

Check out the Mechanics paragraph, it sums it up well.

I'm not sure how your sphere grid hack works tho, can you permanently change an empty node into a stat node without altering the ROM? Seems too good to be true, but if that's the case then I won't need to hack the DVD rom image as I was planning to.

You can find affection in the Character page. You can change any node on the sphere grid to anything you want, the ability nodes are not hardcoded.

(10-31-2012, 01:07 AM)nickthegreat2468 Wrote: Is there any way to increase the amount of experience you get after each battle? I would love to play through again at a more accelerated pace rather than just hit a button to max everyone out...

Give your characters triple of double AP on their equipment.
Hi all,how can i put Daigorou,Wakizashi and Kozuka to Yojimbo?