FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
New version posted.

Changes:
-The Anima sidequest can be edited from the Minigame menu
-The Via Purifico gate checkbox has been merged into a "Enable New Game+" function that also fixes a cutscene that was getting people stuck on the boat to Kilika
-Rusty Sword logic improved again
-Added another value to the Blitzball tournament status box
-Cutlass changed to Samurai Sword

Sponsored links

Hey,

I've run into some problems with FFXED or pcsx2 itself, one or the other either way I need help! xD

If anyone could look at the video and guide me in the right direction, i would be eternally grateful.

Im using PCSX2 beta.r1888, and running iso version of FFX Pal (NZ).

I just want my damn Jecht Sword ;_;

-> Video of my failure as a 1337 Haxor <-

Thanks in advanced.

~Adanix
(05-04-2010, 02:26 PM)Adanix Wrote: I've run into some problems with FFXED or pcsx2 itself, one or the other either way I need help! xD

A few things:

1. If you want to use the Jecht Sword, it has to be as armor.
2. Re-open the save in FFXED to make sure it was edited.
3. Extract the save from your memory card to make sure it was edited.
4. Something is weird with your mymc. In FFX there are two saves in there. In mymc there is only one. The save mymc sees is Kilika Woods 3:32 in slot 5. The save FFX sees is Kilika Woods 3:34 in slot 1. I think your problem is the same as this guy's, where changes made to the memory card in mymc do not appear in FFX.
(05-04-2010, 05:23 PM)fuzzymillipede Wrote:
(05-04-2010, 02:26 PM)Adanix Wrote: I've run into some problems with FFXED or pcsx2 itself, one or the other either way I need help! xD

A few things:

1. If you want to use the Jecht Sword, it has to be as armor.
2. Re-open the save in FFXED to make sure it was edited.
3. Extract the save from your memory card to make sure it was edited.
4. Something is weird with your mymc. In FFX there are two saves in there. In mymc there is only one. The save mymc sees is Kilika Woods 3:32 in slot 5. The save FFX sees is Kilika Woods 3:34 in slot 1. I think your problem is the same as this guy's, where changes made to the memory card in mymc do not appear in FFX.

Ah, Yeah I have tried it with the Jecht sword as a armour, still didnt work lol xD

But as for the MyMc problem, do you know any way on how to fix it? x.x?
(05-05-2010, 12:16 AM)Adanix Wrote: Ah, Yeah I have tried it with the Jecht sword as a armour, still didnt work lol xD

Of course it didn't work. Duh.

(05-05-2010, 12:16 AM)Adanix Wrote: But as for the MyMc problem, do you know any way on how to fix it? x.x?

Delete your memory card and start with a fresh one. Import your save file into the new memory card. Never use mymc while PCSX2 is running.
So I tried to make this work, but I can't even make mymc work. I get the errors that I need msvcr71.dll and msvcp71.dll, but when I download them, it tells me that I have an unusable msvcp.71.dll. I've tried downloading it form multiple websites, but I still get the same error. Any help would be appreciated.
(05-09-2010, 05:25 AM)Zanthras Wrote: So I tried to make this work, but I can't even make mymc work. I get the errors that I need msvcr71.dll and msvcp71.dll, but when I download them, it tells me that I have an unusable msvcp.71.dll. I've tried downloading it form multiple websites, but I still get the same error. Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry, I don't use PCSX2 or mymc so I can't really help you. When I tested mymc, I had no errors. Try posting your problem somewhere else on the forums so someone who is familiar with mymc can help you.
Zanthras, try downloading one of the uLaunchElf ISO images from here. You can use it to extract your save files.
Dude, I created an account here just to thank you. I just tried this out and (after some fiddling to get mymc to work -- missing DLL files) I tested it. Opened up all Tech Finds for two blitzball players on my team, re-imported the .PSU file into the PS2 save, reopened that in PCSX2. Holy crap, look at that, they have all tech slots available.

I suddenly have a reason to play blitzball again! No more tedious grinding to get tech slots for players! No more pointless passing from player to player to level my goalie up! Man, the possibilities are just endless. I can't wait to see what else this tool can do!

You rock.
Thanks! I hope you find the other features of FFXED useful.