FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
(04-22-2011, 05:02 PM)vsub Wrote: Just curious...can I import(is it safe)Int. save into PAL/NTSC save.
I'm asking because the Int. version have things that those versions don't.

Yes, it is safe to import into other versions. The 'extra' data is ignored.

Sponsored links

Hi , I am new to this FF X Save Editor. Having a same question above ,
I had a FFX NA game save location at calm land and just before battle with jecht mark with 130 hours which played years before.
Knowing FFX International have extra Aeons and ability I plan to transfer NA save to Int save.

The question is :
1. All sphere grid is out of order , since it's set as original on FFX NA when transfer all ,status missed out. I wanted to remain the current status as NA but not to the max.Possible ?

2. I heard about the bug on some dark Aeons valefor , which will crash the game.I just have to press the Dark Valefor fix to fix it ? should I press before the battle or after the battle ?.Is it the only bug ?

3. Which setting should I enable on Int when converting the save transfer ? Since there's an extra on Int , transferring from NA will have something miss out right ?

Thank you very much LaughHappy
(04-23-2011, 08:39 PM)ps2fm Wrote: The question is :
1. All sphere grid is out of order , since it's set as original on FFX NA when transfer all ,status missed out. I wanted to remain the current status as NA but not to the max.Possible ?

Go to the Sphere Grid menu and change the Sphere Grid Type from Original to Standard. It will convert your Sphere Grid to the new version which has the extra abilities.

(04-23-2011, 08:39 PM)ps2fm Wrote: 2. I heard about the bug on some dark Aeons valefor , which will crash the game.I just have to press the Dark Valefor fix to fix it ? should I press before the battle or after the battle ?.Is it the only bug ?

If you encounter the Dark Valefor glitch, use FFXED to fix it before the battle.

(04-23-2011, 08:39 PM)ps2fm Wrote: 3. Which setting should I enable on Int when converting the save transfer ? Since there's an extra on Int , transferring from NA will have something miss out right ?

To convert a save file from NA to International, follow these instructions:

1. Open an International save file in FFXED.
2. Go to the Import menu and open the NA save file you want to convert.
3. Click Import Entire Save, then click Done.
4. Go to the Sphere Grid menu and change the Sphere Grid Type from Original to Standard. Click Done.
5. Save your changes and exit FFXED.
(04-23-2011, 08:52 PM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: Go to the Sphere Grid menu and change the Sphere Grid Type from Original to Standard. It will convert your Sphere Grid to the new version which has the extra abilities.

If you encounter the Dark Valefor glitch, use FFXED to fix it before the battle.

To convert a save file from NA to International, follow these instructions:

1. Open an International save file in FFXED.
2. Go to the Import menu and open the NA save file you want to convert.
3. Click Import Entire Save, then click Done.
4. Go to the Sphere Grid menu and change the Sphere Grid Type from Original to Standard. Click Done.
5. Save your changes and exit FFXED.

Thank you ! Laugh successfully transfer it to International ! Laugh
I have a few other question , at the miss part , what are those disable selection ?
Nemesis Disabled , Dark Ixion 2 Disabled , Penance Disabled ? Should I untick it ?

Thank you Smile
(04-24-2011, 11:59 AM)ps2fm Wrote: I have a few other question , at the miss part , what are those disable selection ?
Nemesis Disabled , Dark Ixion 2 Disabled , Penance Disabled ? Should I untick it ?

That just means that you have not unlocked Nemesis, Penance, etc. You should leave them alone if you want to play the game normally.

(08-02-2009, 10:20 AM)ChronicNL Wrote: i put it on Exists = No because it doesnt exist in the game to be found or bought
Apart from obvious things like equipping armour with deathstrike, surely you can customise anything onto an armour with the right items, regardless of whether it exists in the shops or in a treasure chest. You can also get special equipment such as a weapon with No Encounters on it from the second fight of Geosangeo. (you can return to the ruins, but not the same inside area, since that was blocked off to prevent you going outside. You get the optional aeon Anima from here IF you defeat geosangeo and get all the destruction sphere treasures (if you miss bevelle, then you can only get it by a) hacking it to have been found, which I think ffxed can do or b) start a new game, since in normal practice you cannot return to it). go to the airship and in SEARCH find the co-ordinates([11-16]x, [57-63]y). It will be added to your menu)
It looks like the text box to edit AP is not connected to the correct address. I will fix it soon. It must have gotten messed up during the last update when I tweaked how the text box addresses work. If you spot any more errors like this, please tell me.
I think you lack the two moves used by Abaddon in the arena, namely Pharao's Curse and Emblem of the Cosmos, as well as Neslugs Megaton. At least I can't find them in the Items list.
(05-28-2011, 12:05 AM)S-r-ex Wrote: I think you lack the two moves used by Abaddon in the arena, namely Pharao's Curse and Emblem of the Cosmos, as well as Neslugs Megaton. At least I can't find them in the Items list.

Those abilities weren't included because they either were not worthwhile or didn't work.

Hej guys this seems REALLY helpful ! But does this work for MacOSX? if it does can anyone help ? (in the mac version of pcsx2 there's this bug which blocks progress right before the first savesphere, so we mac users can't play ffx Sad this would really help me out ;p)