FFXII IZJS (Reporting Some Bugs) (Region is JPN i guess?)
Also enable the MTVU hack for a speed increase with your cpu

Sponsored links

(07-30-2014, 08:00 AM)ffxiimaniac Wrote: Yes I saw that. Drivers were posted yesterday. BLAH. I have updates checked everyday but just happened to be a new one during this post. I highly doubt it will fix these issues, but we will see. It's going to take an hour or 2 to download it though with my terrible internet.

We're in the same situation then. I'm downloading them myself on my 1mb/s download speed. Some of the older drivers like you have actually did cause some issues with pcsx2 so they may fix your problem.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(07-30-2014, 08:04 AM)Topken Wrote: Also enable the MTVU hack for a speed increase with your cpu

The MTVU hack says my save states are unstable because of it. Is this normal? Also the MTVU didn't make a difference. (haven't downloaded drivers yet)
It's fine. also those drivers are most likely the culprit.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(07-30-2014, 08:35 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: It's fine. also those drivers are most likely the culprit.

Thanks so much you fixed the issues! At least the ones I'm most worried about. The other two still aren't fixed however.

Baschs quickening still goes to crap when the swords are exploding. 3-4fps and it takes forever. I've seen this issue on almost all the playthroughs I've watched. Is this one just not fixable?
Not sure, But i think you get better performances when switching to software mode during basch's quickening.
But AFAIK, this particular sequence is slow anyways.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-30-2014, 09:12 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Not sure, But i think you get better performances when switching to software mode during basch's quickening.
But AFAIK, this particular sequence is slow anyways.

Alright I can live with that. What about the one when you walk into Matues for the first time? It does the same thing when the Ice around her is exploding. I've not seen this for other youtubers be an issue.
(07-30-2014, 09:15 AM)ffxiimaniac Wrote: Alright I can live with that. What about the one when you walk into Matues for the first time? It does the same thing when the Ice around her is exploding. I've not seen this for other youtubers be an issue.

depends on how youtubers recorded their video.
if they used the internal recorder, the video will automatically playfull speed, even if they had 5 fps when recording it.
(07-30-2014, 09:37 AM)jesalvein Wrote: depends on how youtubers recorded their video.
if they used the internal recorder, the video will automatically playfull speed, even if they had 5 fps when recording it.

Well the same person that I watched didn't have an issue with the Mateus opening at all. But they did have the same issues with the Basch Quickening. So it can't be that. Is it my CPU? (btw the videos were recorded in 2012)
maybe.
what do the ee% & gs% say in Basch's quickening and Mateus Opening ?