False Installer @ Homepage
http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/st...y?hl=en-GB&page=ts.cs&ts=1190500&ctx=as2&rd=1

Thats the best I can provide
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

Okay, thanks. I'll send them an intelligent complaint. Wink
Thanks Smile

Filled out a complaint form. Hope it helps get rid of these guys trying to profit off of all of your you guys' hard work.
Thanks for your support people, the guy took the site down on my request.

Hey thanks and crap everyone. Unfortunately I already ran Avast and Malwarebytes and they didn't detect anything that installed. I used Revo Uninstaller which scans for any registry entries that the program might run, prevents it from re-installing and scans for "left overs" next time you start up. I'm still having trouble though, sometimes my desktop is there but I can't click it. I found iexplore.exe running even though I didn't have it open and closing it seemed to help. One thing that seems to be perennial is this thing called "Mobile App Sync" which is somehow running as a service inside of svchost.exe instead of a process.

Anyway that's about it. Thanks for the suggestions and I checked the homepage again and it seems that the banner that I originally clicked on is gone. Thanks loads.
If your computer is still acting very oddly, i would suggest running ESET's online scanner first, if that doesn't fix it, download a program called Combofix (either from combofix.org or bleeping computer) and run that, be sure to disable your antivirus while it runs, its an evil tool, but it kills most malware that anything else cant.

Again Apologies for this mess.. If you have a process called iehlpr.exe or something going, kill it and search your C: drive for a directory called "Temporary", this is a Bitcoin miner which kills your machine, but isn't currently detected as a virus by many programs.

(04-10-2013, 02:09 PM)Yellowvanblake Wrote: Hey thanks and crap everyone. Unfortunately I already ran Avast and Malwarebytes and they didn't detect anything that installed. I used Revo Uninstaller which scans for any registry entries that the program might run, prevents it from re-installing and scans for "left overs" next time you start up. I'm still having trouble though, sometimes my desktop is there but I can't click it. I found iexplore.exe running even though I didn't have it open and closing it seemed to help. One thing that seems to be perennial is this thing called "Mobile App Sync" which is somehow running as a service inside of svchost.exe instead of a process.

Anyway that's about it. Thanks for the suggestions and I checked the homepage again and it seems that the banner that I originally clicked on is gone. Thanks loads.

best option is re-install windows.backup u'r important data to another drive or on a Cd/dvd wherever u want.because if u run virus scans,registry scans etc.it'll make u'r system more unstable.maybe one function working,other stop & never mess with registry values.i also re-installed windows.it's better to re-install rather than having more problems in future.be aware of these malicious programs in future,don't click on any software next,next in this way many programs installed with original one.use avast antivirus.Good Luck Smile
Also, see if you can open the Task Manager (CTRL-ALT-DEL at the same time or simply right click the Task Bar at the bottom of the screen and choose Start Task Manager). If you can't, then you most definitely are running a virus (they don't like you to get in there and shut their processes down). If you can't get in, just do a search on Restoring Task Manager. Those guides can be more helpful than me explaining the process. If you can get into task manager, click the processes tab and look for anything strange. If found, do a search on the processes name and you can find info online as to whether it is required, optional or simply malicious. If found, shut it down immediately then search your computer for any traces of the executable and get rid of it. Also, if found online to be malicious, they would probably have specific instructions on erradicating it. Follow those, as well. Good luck.