Final Fantasy X Editor (v2.0.3)
can i make a celestial weapon with this?

Sponsored links

workin great with pal edition on windows 7 but why i cant use now yuna and the others anymore ?
@Nevidimiq
yes you can

@Natedogg20050
could you send me your bugged savegame
well i can do dont worrie

and the bigger problem is that Tidus now have on every fight a overdrive on 9999 so it su cks to play if u can fix my safe game it would be great thx

Attached Files
.zip   SCES-50490 FF10 [01] 9_25 Mushroom Rock (FB5F1E44).zip (Size: 10,08 KB / Downloads: 250)
could you tell me exactly what you did before this error occured ?
(loading which savegame, starting FFX-Editor, selecting what settings, ...)

the reason is because the savegame you gave me had seymour and all aeons enabled as selectable players and you only had 300 gil which is the amount of gil you are starting with.
also there are only 2 items: default sword + shield.
BUT your playtime is over 9 hours and you are in the mushroom rocks.

using your savegame i was not able to change the formation but while in a battle i was able to select all
in the first place as i use it , i change the money and the hp abiltys of tidus then i have enable all aeons on yuna and i think that maybe crashes the game on some reason
ZHawk, if you look at that guy's equipment you will see that it is very messed up. First, all the aeon equipment is set to be overwritten by newer equipment, which causes the aeons to lose their abilities and can make the game crash.

Second, all the unused slots are set to be "special". The only equipment that should be special is the initial equipment before it has been activated, Seymour and the aeons' equipment, Brotherhood, and celestial weapons.

I am sure that your editor is the cause of these errors because mine never edits the special flag values in the equipment data, nor does it edit stuff without the knowledge of the user.
(02-02-2010, 07:34 PM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: ZHawk, if you look at that guy's equipment you will see that it is very messed up. First, all the aeon equipment is set to be overwritten by newer equipment, which causes the aeons to lose their abilities and can make the game crash.

Second, all the unused slots are set to be "special". The only equipment that should be special is the initial equipment before it has been activated, Seymour and the aeons' equipment, Brotherhood, and celestial weapons.

I am sure that your editor is the cause of these errors because mine never edits the special flag values in the equipment data, nor does it edit stuff without the knowledge of the user.

thank you very much for the big help Smile
Awesome editor, but there is one prob...I'm playing FFX International and after I used the editor to change some weapon stats and to change the S lvl...and maybe to add Gil(I don't quite remember this Tongue )

anyway after that, Valefor's and Ifrit's overdrives cause 9999 damage, always
(02-08-2010, 04:22 PM)bmate Wrote: Awesome editor, but there is one prob...I'm playing FFX International and after I used the editor to change some weapon stats and to change the S lvl...and maybe to add Gil(I don't quite remember this Tongue )

anyway after that, Valefor's and Ifrit's overdrives cause 9999 damage, always

Look above. It is the same problem that he had. This editor has a bug that caused your aeon equipment to be permanently deleted. The solution is to use my editor to restore your equipment from another save. Then do not use this editor again until ZHawk fixes it.