GSdx 1.0
@ZEROx,
AMD or Nvidia GPU? I don't see it on my side. It could be a texture corruption. I need to disable a small code.

@Karashata,
I think the game is working on native resolution. Could you confirm?

Sponsored links

It seems you are correct, it does appear to work fine at native resolution in hardware mode. I hope you'll be able to get it working at upscaled resolutions as well in the future, if it's possible.

Possibly worth noting, it seems the game works similarly with the DX11 and DX9 hardware renderers (similar issue when upscaled to 2x native, looks fine at native resolution).
@Gregory I have nvidia gtx 780, driver 353.06
Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja
god of war 1 pal SCES_531.33
my specs
cpu: i5 4690 3.5 ghz
gpu: msi 750ti 2gd5/ovcv1
video driver:353.30 the latest NVidia driver
pcsx2 build is the latest git
the first two photos are the configuration
the first gameplay photo is only with accurate blend as you can see the shadows are mising
the second gameplay photo is with hw ogl depth ticked it fixes shadows but you can see a bug the fog that moves with character
the third gameplay photo is with accurate color clip and the screen is correct

upscaling to 1920x1080 with accurate color clip enable when battle opponents the fps drop from 50 to 35-40 and gs usage is 100%
speedhacks didn't help its like I didn't enable them
and their are some very tiny vertical lines on the screen

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Slow down is due to accurate color clipping. In some case, it is even faster than previous method, but most of the time it is uber slow. Speed hit is around 2x. I need to implement the badass case with a different algorithm...
Little update in reguards to VP2 with crc=none if one uses skipdraw 1 (removes shadows) game runs 50% faster, with CRC Full also removes shadows and some other stuff i guess make game run 75% faster.

Not sure why it is noted in list notes blur is fixed though, if we referring to the blur doubling of images on the floating icons on the map, and the bad bloom/ghosting on the character in towns and such, which are both the same issue, they are still there, TC Offset y/x alpha hacks only thing that fixes that and in native/software they where never an issue. also chat bubbles on some cut scenes are missing and the area were they should be is all blured out with crc=none
Game: Finding Nemo
Issues:-
Software mode is fine in all modes

OGL HW without depth- overlay garbage with most stuff missing
OGL HW with depth- overlay garbage with half stuff missing
DX11 HW- blue lines
DX9 HW- light blue lines (looks better than DX11)

While running Dx HW modes console says "Please fix me! wa 0 wg 0"

GSdump attached

.7z   findingnemo.7z (Size: 2,72 MB / Downloads: 183)
@tsunami2311,
The blur effect is the one that blur a part of the screen based on the depth (outside of focus), others part of the screen is "sharp" (in PS2 PoV everything is blury anyway).

See screenshot. Otherwise thanks for the info.

@omnikam,
Please retry Fight Night Round 3 with the hidden option.
Quote:accurate_fbmask = 1

@ZEROx,
I think the issue is related to another GSdx bug. Target is not initialized properly. I have a quick hack for the dbg/dev build (to help me debug trace) and it seems to work. See screenshot.

(06-29-2015, 12:53 PM)gregory Wrote: Slow down is due to accurate color clipping. In some case, it is even faster than previous method, but most of the time it is uber slow. Speed hit is around 2x. I need to implement the badass case with a different algorithm...
thanks for the reply Gregory after I beat gow next is gow 2 iwill report with gow 2 as well. in time (my work is on the wayAngry)also this gsdx 2 is still a beta a lot of test and tweeking in needed. but I beleve its on the right direction for bugless emulation. I have a question are these changes gonna work sometime with dx11??
@praful, very good testcase. Previous code only update integer texture coordinate but this game use float texture coordinate.

The new version should fix the line issue. It remains an annoying issue with shadows, (require hidden option fbmask = 1 and depth).