GSdx 1.0
Silent Hill 2 and 3's flashlight is screwed up with the latest git. They used to render correctly, but now looks worse than software mode's flashlight.

Sponsored links

Give me a gs dump. It is surely related to the color rounding....
here you go

Attached Files
.7z   gsdx_20150718154849.7z (Size: 3,82 MB / Downloads: 154)
Could you provide me some screenshot to explain the issue. Try to play with the accurate blend option. It has an impact on it.
Ok. I need to fix the SW rendering first. The code is broken due to an optimization. Debug is ongoing

Edit: sw renderer was fixed.
God Of War, from 1st page what i read OP suggest this game are compatible with this setting , Accurate Color Clip + HW OGL Depth without crc hack.

Accurate Color Clip + HW OGL Depth, CRC Hack= None...Result lack of fog compare to SW mode. The edge of the object covering by weird color which looks like stereoscopic 3D effect. You can fix it by check the Round Sprite.
[img][Image: hw%20no%20fog_zpstidfby73.png][/img]

Unchecked the Accurate Color Clip, fog effect is there but it overlay ship deck.
[img][Image: hw%20fog_zpsfwp1ccir.png][/img]

Software Mode
[img][Image: sw_zpsjk4ggbxl.png][/img]
Yes, I know for the edge it is an issue with upscaling. Could you check the fog with ultra accurate blend (it will be slower) but it might be related. And be sure to test latest build. I pushed some fix recently.
Tales of Legendia is screwed up with the latest git. Upper left corner now has a rectangular blue box and battles now run at half speed just like what plagued the software renderer. The shadows are also messed up now during battle, but not as bad as software mode, where it used to render properly.

Attached Files
.7z   gsdx_20150719160837.7z (Size: 864,49 KB / Downloads: 145)
(07-19-2015, 07:51 PM)gregory Wrote: Yes, I know for the edge it is an issue with upscaling. Could you check the fog with ultra accurate blend (it will be slower) but it might be related. And be sure to test latest build. I pushed some fix recently.
Fog works rights with ultra accurate blend, lol my fault...But the result hit performance with my i7-4790k 4.0Ghz +GTX970 , is possible optimize ultra accurate blend speed in the future?
(07-19-2015, 11:13 PM)Dr_Hycodan Wrote: Tales of Legendia is screwed up with the latest git. Upper left corner now has a rectangular blue box and battles now run at half speed just like what plagued the software renderer. The shadows are also messed up now during battle, but not as bad as software mode, where it used to render properly.

Please be more verbose on your report. What is a regression? Since when? etc...

I fixed an issue with accurate fbmask. For the speed you need to have CRC set to full (but yes it would remove some effects).

Quote: Fog works rights with ultra accurate blend, lol my fault...But the result hit performance with my i7-4790k 4.0Ghz +GTX970 , is possible optimize ultra accurate blend speed in the future?
Your computer is too slow Tongue2 Nah I'm kidding. Yes it is possible to make it faster.

Currently I'm changing the option to allow different level of accuracy. The idea is to only render bad draw call with accurate blend and keep std draw call with normal blending.

In the near future, I also want to move the coefficient factor in the shader when it is possible. For example Cs*As + Cd is implemented with factor (As, 1). But it is possible to pre-multiply the color in the shader this way the factor will only be (1, 1). It will allow to run some draw call in accurate mode without the speed penality Smile

If we are lucky, it will be enough for the fog rendering of GoW.

In long term future (1-2 years), I will use special extension of the GPU to make it much faster of the CPU side.