GSdx 1.0
Thanks. I will get it when I come back to home.

Just imagine the dump as register configuration write and texture data transfer.

Sponsored links

here are my fidings

there is a graphic bug with pransparent textures in windows 10, that glitch presents with GSdx rendering in DX 11.

Here a a picture comparin DX11 with DX 9, those transparent textures constantly blink to a black gloss texture, it also afects shadows in games.

The two shots shows what hapends in GDSX 11, with the blinking graphics, in DMC 3 special edition

I have tested various builds and it occurs on any of them....currently i´m in build 1.3.1-20150801132925 with AMD Phenom X4 and Nvidia Geforce GT 545 with 353.62 drivers 

working with GDSX in dx9 version only bring me black screen, and actually shows something when pausing a game on DMC 3 special edition

Open GL by now is even worse...............i don't know if is windows 10, nvidia drivers or what else, but this is what i got using OGL setings in GDSX.

Bad shadows on Dragon Ball Z Infinite World.

Messed Up image format on devil may cry 3 especial edition, now, it renders like final fantasy VII PC Version..........totally strange.

so, the entire plugin is meseed up, or the nvidia drivers are messed up..............or may be BOTH?

Take in note that i'm using wide screen cheats, but in windows 7, never had a problem with those, and they were working, danm good, in fact, i used wide screen cheats with all ps2 games i own, and never had graphic glitches aside from the text misplaced in some games.........but i don´t thing this has to do with those cheats.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Which version exactly? Did you try older version of GSdx (in particular for the gl renderer).
Try to play accurate_date / hw depth option.
(08-11-2015, 05:23 PM)gregory Wrote: Which version exactly? Did you try older version  of GSdx (in particular for the gl renderer).
Try to play accurate_date / hw depth option.

I am in GDSX 1.0 20150804215540 and what you told me fixed the shadow issue in infinite world (hw depth option) but somethign new apeared (with acurrate_date)...........devil may cry 3 is still the same.

It's a shame that DX 11 works so bad, DX9 works worse (but as fast as DX 11).......and OGL render is so slow..............and BOTH have graphical glitches that where suposelly solved in the past!......as i was told.......this is suposelly an nvidia driver Issue again.......can someone can comfirm this for me? please?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Could you test older versions. I did a lots of change recently, potentially I broke the plugin.

What do you mean by so slow? Normally on Nvidia is must be fast. Maybe a bit less in big upscale if your GPU limited. Did you try to disable accurate blending?
(08-11-2015, 08:23 PM)gregory Wrote: Could you test older versions. I did a lots of change recently, potentially I broke the plugin.

What do you mean by so slow? Normally on Nvidia is must be fast. Maybe a bit less in big upscale if your GPU limited. Did you try to disable accurate blending?

Tested 1.2.1 stable, and, Devil May Cry 3 Special edition recovers its aspect ratio being full screen again, with minor glitches on shadows, and Dragon Ball Z infinite world....has the same shadow issues but there is no hw depth option to fix it, meaning that GSDX 0.1.6 on PCSX2 1.2.1, has some of the issues presenter in recent versions, this quite confirms that Nvidia driver are not being properlly working along with this emulator.
I wonder if I should report the still-broken framebuffer effects with a GSdx dump file....because I have them for Star Ocean 3 and Grandia 3 battle-transitions, oh and Ifrit in FFX, when he heaves up the earth for his hellfire attack, the chunk of earth is still invisible.

I gave dump files a while back but....
Custom Desktop
CPU: Haswell Core i7 4770 3.40 GHz (3.90 GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
CPU Instructions: MMX, SSE1, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1,
SSE4.2, EIST, iAMT2, Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)  
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM
HDD: 3 x 1 TB Western Digital HDD
Video: eVGA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GDDR5
Audio: Realtek 5.1 HD Audio
@iMineLink
Interesting dump. The game does a lots of draw calls. Most of the overhead is in the driver:
Quote:  44.99%  libnvidia-glcore.so.352.21
  21.22%  libGSdx-1.0.0.so
translation without the driver the game will be 3 times faster.

@nintendo85
Battle transition is a texture cache issue. It is quite complex so I won't do it soon.

@shimazakid
The full list is available here:
http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php?m=fulllist
Do a backup of your GSdx.ini file and remove it each times. Various options appear or disappear recently...
And by the way, I'm only interested about openGL status.
Do you intend skipping drivers?
Of course not. It was just to explain that most of the work is done by the driver which is bad.