GSdx graphic bug on Windows 10
(08-13-2015, 02:00 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: it is his thread but the Bios boot cube texture flickering is a DX11 ISSUE with the DRIVERS and only if scaling is used. they other issue he is having are not related.

Btw GSDX is under heavy develop with lot changes happen and are mostly for OPENGL there will be regression/changes/fixes and things getting broke.

If you think the api is mess and you can do better feel free to contribute.

Currently OpenGL is better then DX11 in alot things and Nvidia has been know to break things in DX11 in regards to GSDX

I know that, but thanks for the information. let's see what happens in the future them..................again, thank you.

Sponsored links

I experienced the same problems using D3D11 on Windows 10.
I got flickering 2D objects in Final Fantasy XII, on the minimap, some UI graphics and shadows.
I believe its a transparency/alpha bug.

D3D9 is fine, OpenGL still has a few glitches in FFXII, so I stick to D3D9 until the problems are fixed.

Is gabest still active? Haven't seen him around for a long time.

Main Rig: i7-3770k @4.5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia GTX 980 TI | Win 10 X64
Laptop: MSI GT62VR | i7-6700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | Nvidia GTX 1060 | Win 10 X64

(08-16-2015, 07:13 PM)Nexxxus Wrote: Is gabest still active? Haven't seen him around for a long time.

Sorta kind maybe? i saw him push a git build change week ago. HE is no where near as active as Gregory, DX9/10/11 is far behind OpenGL at this point do to Gregory's work, I dont even use DX anymore.

OpenGL speed just as fast if not better then DX at this point on my system and graphicly  less buggy too, Nvidia drivers bug not breaking DX11 would be nice though.
why even use Dx11 when it's obsolete now?
(08-17-2015, 01:11 AM)Dr_Hycodan Wrote: why even use Dx11 when it's obsolete now?

It's not completely obsolete.  Besides it's better for AMD/Intel cards at the moment.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(08-17-2015, 01:11 AM)Dr_Hycodan Wrote: why even use Dx11 when it's obsolete now?

Because is WAY FASTER than Open GL, serioslly, since all this DX 11 break down, i can't play games like kingdom hearts any more, in open GL in my machine, is slow as hell when there are more heartless, and the loadings tend to lag...........in GDSX on Dx11, when it was woking right...i played KH so seamlesslly, with no slowdown at any part of the game...........so, DX is still nesesary for what I CARE.
(08-17-2015, 02:46 AM)shimazakid Wrote: Because is WAY FASTER than Open GL, serioslly, since all this DX 11 break down, i can't play games like kingdom hearts any more, in open GL in my machine, is slow as hell when there are more heartless, and the loadings tend to lag...........in GDSX on Dx11, when it was woking right...i played KH so seamlesslly, with no slowdown at any part of the game...........so, DX is still nesesary for what I CARE.

yah currently no one is debugg/working on DX it mostly all opengl, would be nice if DX got some love but that dont seem to be happening thing
Actually ref is still working on dx. To say it doesn't get love is not entirely correct.
Also I am no expert but I guess one of the pushes of gabest was a huge improvement memory wise. That he doesn't spend much time here doesn't mean that he is not really helpful. His improvements are just very condensed.
(08-17-2015, 06:52 PM)willkuer Wrote: Actually ref is still working on dx. To say it doesn't get love is not entirely correct.

I wouldn't say im showing it love, it's more torturing it with a branding iron Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(08-17-2015, 07:31 PM)refraction Wrote: I wouldn't say im showing it love, it's more torturing it with a branding iron Tongue

hah, like said DX isnt shown any love, not like opengl, I mean really when was last time DX was show something more then lil fix here and there like the NVidia zoom/stretch glitch?

Dont get wrong i not bashing Gabest or refraction of that mater, I just saying DX has been left in the dust, and hasnt seen much of any improvements or fixing short the lil things like the above. something or someone has to be  nudge or given reason to actual improve DX and Gregory wont be  that person, if gregory keeps his pace up DX render will be consider broke  in comparison to DX and opengl support on amd/intel side things is no where near the nvidia side of support let alone speed.

Some one has show some love to people that have to still use DX render, yes DX for most part DX is fine, but could so much better too. If i went to the software/programing side of things over hardware side thing. I would more then glad to help