GSdx
anito9999: Working on it Smile

Gabest:
One thing you'll definitely love in Win7 is the driver resets. It works! Tongue2
I dunno how many times I crashed the vga driver in my tests, it always recovered.
No more bluescreen (WinXP) or frozen system (Vista).

Sponsored links

Hi i wanted just to ask if its possible to fix that glitch bug from Wild Arms 4
cuz in WA5 it was fixed after a short while Laugh waiting and hoping allready for 2 years Laugh

here a screen cuz in the fights the whole screen will be filled with this glitch

and sry for asking Laugh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey people remember me im the one with the outdated dx so after installing fresh vista the prob is there and i cant use pcsx2 with gsdx but i can with zero gs cos gsdx keeps telling update your dx and that error massege an unhandled error occured etc i want to know why this happenes ?
FOKKAK MENY
just because you installed vista doesn't mean its up to date, unless its has all the updates.
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5
(08-02-2009, 04:59 PM)yeyoo Wrote: Hey people remember me im the one with the outdated dx so after installing fresh vista the prob is there and i cant use pcsx2 with gsdx but i can with zero gs cos gsdx keeps telling update your dx and that error massege an unhandled error occured etc i want to know why this happenes ?

because directx isnt up to date
go to the first page of this thread and use the directx web installer
Desktop: 3.06 C2D, 4GB GSkill Ram, 500GB HD, ATI4850
Lappy: 1.6 Atom, 1GB Ram, 160GB HD, Gma950- 2d games run great! Laugh
Yeyoo
Did you run Dxsetup.exe after unpacking DirectX Redist March 2009 self extracted archive?
(08-02-2009, 05:17 PM)seinfeldx Wrote: just because you installed vista doesn't mean its up to date, unless its has all the updates.

i have updates till now

(08-02-2009, 07:14 PM)Yakub Wrote:
(08-02-2009, 04:59 PM)yeyoo Wrote: Hey people remember me im the one with the outdated dx so after installing fresh vista the prob is there and i cant use pcsx2 with gsdx but i can with zero gs cos gsdx keeps telling update your dx and that error massege an unhandled error occured etc i want to know why this happenes ?

because directx isnt up to date
go to the first page of this thread and use the directx web installer

it says that im up to date and no need no update

(08-02-2009, 08:08 PM)Animus Wrote: Yeyoo
Did you run Dxsetup.exe after unpacking DirectX Redist March 2009 self extracted archive?

yes i did im not that dumb and the link you provided is pointless as there is already a link for this in microsoft down center
FOKKAK MENY
(08-02-2009, 10:52 PM)yeyoo Wrote: i have updates till now
it says that im up to date and no need no update
yes i did im not that dumb and the link you provided is pointless as there is already a link for this in microsoft down center

no need to get cocky, first, gsdx checks for the necessary files in your system32 folder, if it still tells you to update, then you don't have the latest updates, period. second, this is not a support thread, it's a thread for gsdx specific feedback like bugs and suggestions. if you are unable to update your directx to the latest march 09 versions with both the web installer and redist links, then please open a thread in the general discussion and support section of this forum.
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
Since about 1491, some games are crashing when interlacing is on while using a non-native resolution - Resident Evil Code Veronica X can't boot under these circumstances.
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.3 ghz. (Sandy Bridge CPU) / Asus P8P67 / 4 Gig Ram / GeForce GTX 660/ Creative X-fi / Win 8.1 Pro 64 bit
It's a lot older crash then that in some games. Lord knows what the issue is there.