GSdx
Quote:dx10 doesn't have a fullscreen mode it just streches to fullscreen
If it doesn't - why Vsync works then when you "stretch" it to fullscreen via alt+enter? >_>

Quote:Does anyone encounter the problem that in DX10 Mode (fullscreen) the Screen just rezises itself to Window Mode?
That happens about every 5-10 minutes for me. Is this a known bug or is something wrong with my config?
GSdx version?

Sponsored links

Alt+Enter=Fullscreen. Geez. Why complicate something so simple?
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

to explain why the chosen fullscreen resolution doesn't work
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
There appears to be a race condition in gsdx software threading during the shutdown procedure. When I'm running pcsx2 from the debugger (F5), gsdx will without fail crash everytime I try to exit. I'm using DX9 software rasterizer with 3 threads, and the crash has been happening since at least r880 (sourceforge).

The crash is a reference to the deallocated m_data member variable in GSRasterizerMT::ThreadProc(). So yea, more or less cut-and-dry, m_data gets freed before the rasterizer waits for the threads to close. Smile

I'd have troubleshooted it further, but it's probably something to do with the implicitly unnatural order-of-operations when it comes to C++ object destructors, and that's just a little beyond where I care to go here this morning. >_<

Good luck!
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
Odin_Sphere (SLUS_215.77):
pcsx2 rev480.
gsdx r484 (dx9, ps3.0,sse2, native) : 36+-fps
zerogs r463(default): 80+fps
its normal? or can fix "bug" with small fps.
Quote:Does anyone encounter the problem that in DX10 Mode (fullscreen) the Screen just rezises itself to Window Mode?
That happens about every 5-10 minutes for me. Is this a known bug or is something wrong with my config?
Quote:GSdx version?

I´m using the newest GSDX 0.1.14
System

CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @3 Ghz
GPU: XFX GeForce 8800 GTX (768Mb)
RAM: OZC 4GB DDR2-800
Motherboard: Gigabyte EP35-DS3
the revision is? it should say r890 or something next to it. PS. just becuas then we now are having r480 and such doesn't mean it's older it's just to conform with the PCSX2 revision numbers.
Gabest please don't ignore please turn off post process for Gow2 as you did for GoW in hardware mode, software is still too slow, and not many of us have Core i7, please do this, thanks, USA CRC=2f123fd8 PAL CRC=44a8a22a
Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja
@Gabest: this are 2 crc of Mgs3:
79ED26AD (snake eater EU)
5E31EA42 (subsistance EU disc 1)

tested with the result of post-processing effect removed

can u add them to the main crc list?

thx in advance
Great post !!! thankx
Smile
CPU: Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU T3200 @ 2.00GHz
Ram: 3,00GB
GPU: ATI Mobility Raedon HD 2400