GSdx
Hi Gabest, first of all, sorry for my poor english.
The videos in FF XII (PAL) version doesnt work well, you know that. I was try with the ZeroGS plugin and the videos works well, but the game quality is very poor.
Then when i was using antialisiasing and ZeroGS plugin makes the same error with the videos than your plugin. Identical error.
Also if i use native resolution with your plugin the videos works well.

Maybe this information helps you to find a way to solve the problem.

And... It is possible a port of your Xpad plugin for PS1 emulators like ePSXe? I will like that, and im sure that very people like me too.

Thank you for your great work and your time.

Regards..

Sponsored links

GSdx9 crashes Dragon Quest VIII (NTSC) in Hardware mode in Swordsman's Labyrinth (Software mode does not provoke a crash).

More detail:
Game: Dragon Quest VIII (NTSC)

# Playground version(s): svn681, svn708, and snapshot-478
# CPU: eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on and MTGS on
# Plugins used: GSdx (0.1.9, 0.1.11, 0.1.12, and 0.1.14) + SPU2ghz Playground 1.9.0 + Gigaherz's CDVD Plugin 0.7.0 + SSSPSX PAD 1.7.0
# No Speed Hacks, no frame limiting

# Bug Description: Crashes (generic Windows program fault) inside Swordsman's Labyrinth (happens a few seconds after entering independent of any action) using GSdx9 (SSE41) Direct3D9 (Hardware) but not with Direct3D9 (Software). Using a save state to try to bypass the crashing does not work (i.e. trying to load a save state in Hardware mode anywhere in the dungeon results in an immediate crash).
# Bug Sidenotes: Crash does not occur with GSdx 0.1.4, but there are significant graphical glitches. ZeroGS Playground plugin doesn't crash either, but there is significant artifacting/etc (e.g. torches and other lighting objects throughout the level are visible through walls/floors).

GSdx9 Settings:
Windowed
Direct3D9 (Hardware)
Pixel Shader 3.0
16:9
Native Resolution - (on)
Texture Filtering - (on)
Alpha Correction (FBA) - (on)

System (all at stock, stable speeds):
Gigabyte EP45-UD3R
Core 2 Duo E8400
4 GB DDR2-1066
nVidia 7800 GT
Windows XP Pro SP3
Hhmm isn't it possible to use CUDA for the software renderer?
or is a GPU too slow for this?
(02-14-2009, 02:20 AM)Nismo Wrote: And... It is possible a port of your Xpad plugin for PS1 emulators like ePSXe? I will like that, and im sure that very people like me too.
Sometimes ff pal videos are drawn as a point list and cannot be upscaled without gaps, but I added the needed ps1 interface functions to xpad only to find out epsxe doesn't have a pad plugin system... wtf? Blink
Hi again, no way to solve the videos problem without downscaling?

About psx emulators I was using ePSXe but already using PCSX Reloaded.
This emulator can use the same plugins that ePSXe, and can use controllers plugins but dont detects your Xpad plugin.
I'm using the PCSX2 PadSSSPSX plugin for this emulator and works well with rumble in my logitech rumblepad2 controller, but since I have XBOX360 wireless controller, the rumble function dont works.
In PCSX2 emulator Xpad works perfect with rumble support and i will to know if maybe using Xpad plugin in PCSX can I play with rumble again.
I cant install XBCD drivers that gives rumble support for old games and emulators because my controller is wireless.
Maybe using your plugin works awesome like in PCSX2.
Thank you for quickly answering me, regards...
(02-15-2009, 02:01 AM)Nismo Wrote: Hi again, no way to solve the videos problem without downscaling?
No, points always stay 1x1 pixel, couldn't stretch them to non-integral multiplies.

The modified xpad works fine with that version of pcsx, but it uses the high-level functions, through which vibration cannot be controlled (edit: lol, not actually, just required them to be there to load the dll, calls the low level functions instead).
Hi, Gabest:
I have a issue about FFXII. just the first teaching scene, the fps is only 15~20. But if I use the lastest version and windows just startup, the fps can reach 20~25. But if I use software rendering, the fps is 30+.... But in the city, the hardware rendering can keep about 50+
I guess there is something wrong in the first teaching scene.
BTW: if I use latest version at the first scene reach 25fps, then change to old version, such as 896, the fps is slow to 16fps, then I change the version again to latest, the fps is still 16. I feel it's not stable.
Core 2 Duo E5200 @ 2.5Ghz /ATI HD5770 /2GB RAM 800 @ 1066Mhz /Asus P5QL /Windows XP SP3
Is pcsx2 set to high priority?
Gabest, is there any way to implement "quick D3Dinternal res button" to change res. ingame? Multiplier can be x2 or the custom specified one. Would be great :P

P.S. Oh, almost forgot to ask: can you make output path in your MCVS solution unique per configuration? I mean: for SSE2 release -> "..\..\bin\plugins\$(ProjectName)-SSE2.dll", for SSSE3 -> "..\..\bin\plugins\$(ProjectName)-SSSE3.dll", etc ;p
Hello Gabest!

Fistly,I must thank you for a great plugin that you made.It made possible to play may favorite PS2 games on my PC,which I thought was impossible.

Anyway,can you help with this little problem that I have?

Game:Code Lyoko:Quest for Infinity
PCSX2 version: Snapshot 478

CPU options:
-EERec
-Vu0Rec
-VU1Rec
-MTGS
-Frame limiting(I usually use Limit option,but sometimes I change in-game with F4)

Plugin used:
-GSdx 872m (MSVC 15,00, SSE2) 0.1.14
-SSSPSX PAD Plugin Pressure Mod 1.7.0
-Linuz/Pg Iso CDVD 0.8.0
-USBnull Driver 0.5.0
-SPU2ghz Playground 1.90
-DEV9null Driver 0.3.0
-FWnull Driver 0.4.0
-Europe v2.00(14/06/2004) Console

My PC configuration:
-CPU:AMD Phenom X3 Triple-Core [email protected] GHz
-Graphic: Gainward Nvidia GeForce 9600GT 1024 MB GDDR3
-RAM:3 GB DDR2
-Sound: Creative Sound Blaster Audigy SE, 5.1 PCI bulk
-HDD1:Maxtor 120 GB
-HDD2:Hitachi 500 GB

The game works almost perfect.But the main menu looks so bad,that I can’t read a thing.
Also,when I’m in game and when Jeremy talks graphics get totally destroyed.
It first appeared on Playground version 636.I also tried without speed hack and it didn’t help.
But,when I use Zero GS Playground 0.97.1 it works perfect,in game and main menu.
The thing is that I can’t run with that plugin because the game is then too slow.
I posted some screens for you.
http://www.mediafire.com/?4wnnzgdjzmj
[Image: sign-400x150.jpg]