GSdx
Hey people.
Vsync never works for me no matter what I do. Is this normal ?
I've got win 7, dx 10 hw mode
I tried both the public beta (1888) and some of the latest user-compiled ones too, results weren't different.
I enable the vsync option in gsdx, (and also in the app settings of the later versions), tried to disable the speedhacks too, even to use Nvidia control panel to force vsync, but tearing just persists.
Any possible solution ?

(btw, vsync does work for my pc games)

EDIT:

No, to be more prcise, vsync does make one difference:

If I enable it, the picture is constantly tearing on one exact line. It doesn't move. It's always in the same place. Somewhere in the middle of the screen unofrtunately : \

Sponsored links

Enable win7 aero.
(01-23-2010, 10:50 PM)rama Wrote: Enable win7 aero.
You gotta be sh*tting me : \
That would make half of my rigs resources go down the drain
No other way?
It seems something wrong with Alpha Correction when using DX10.
DX9 with Alpha Corr looks so

DX9 without AC looks so

And DX10 looks so

Something between 1st and 2nd.
PS: This is Xenosaga II.
(01-24-2010, 02:21 AM)Innuendo Wrote:
No other way?

If you are using the r1888 beta you also need to activate frame limit for vsync to work. On the new gui builds you need aero if you don't want the tearing line (you can probably just enable aero and disable vsync too and have the same result).

Half resources on windows 7 aero? what card do you have? :o
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(01-24-2010, 02:21 AM)Innuendo Wrote:
No other way?

Complain to Nvidia, they messed up with a drivers optimization.
what is the latest version of gsdx ?
latest version is 1.15 but i can't download it from the link on page 1 of the gdsx portion of the forum post. it takes me to a website thats all in german. http://pcsx2.dyndns.org/index.html is the link that is supposed to be for getting the latest gsdx revision. but as stated the link when click on takes me to a website that is all in german. at any rate when i try to use the gsdx 1.15 from the beta plugins folder on 0.9.6 i get a can't load the thing in red text. at any rate is there someplace i can download the latest gsdx revision other then through the link posted on page 1 of the gsdx forum post?
It's been said before, a recent GSdx can be found in the latest plugin package:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Hi,I'm new to using an emulator. I run vista 64,amd 7750 black ed.,4gb pc 6400,& an Visiontech ati 3870 512 pcie card. I got the emulator to work for gt4 but the emulator stops working for some reason when I try to run a race. Also the screen is pretty shaky & I've tried messing with most of the settings according to the online guide. Any ideas as to why this happens? Thanks.Excl