GSdx
Hi guys
I have question, i've had a amd 1055t and on its box said that its soppurts sse2,sse3,sse4a but when i choose a plugin with sse3 or sse4 the emu sais that i dont have them!!!
now i got 965 BE and it has the same Problem?

Sponsored links

Despite the similarity of the names, SSE3 is unrelated to SSSE3 and the same is true for SSE4a and SSE4.1.
AMD has to date not implemented the sSSE3 and SSE4.1 instruction sets on any of their CPUs.
Therefore the recommended GSdx version for AMD users is the SSE2 one.

There is a minor speed loss, but it is only about 10% overall.
Hello rama, etc.... Just curious, but do we have any information on when Gabest is coming back to work on a newer version?
why there is no direct3D10 in my pcsx2?
[Image: plug.jpg]
Because DX11 mode superseded it. The 2 use identical code anyway, so you don't loose or gain anything.
so there is no difference between dx10 and dx11?
Hey, I just decided to update my pcsx2 to 0.9.7 and now with the new gsdx, I cannot see DX10 or DX11 versions... The only thing that is there is DX9 Sad
I am running Vista 64 Ult (SP2) and have done all the updates mentioned - directx runtimes, visual redist and platform update. What could be the problem?

Edit: got it working, vista had installed some updates and I just needed to do a restart. Everything is fine now Smile
BUT, I have another question: in MGS3, I cannot see the picture of the person I'm talking to on the codec. It's just an empty space there. Is there a fix for this, something I should enable/disable? It works on software, but it's very very slow like that.

I'm getting 40fps on HW mode with and without speedhacks, tried them all and they don't speed it up really, but that's no problem (gotta OC my processor).
For me, all games have a flickering border, about 1 pixel thick, but only in DirectX 10 hardware mode. I'm using GSDX 3693 0.1.16. It happens on all three SSE versions of the plugin. Sometimes the border doesn't flicker, but it's always at least the wrong color. Also, it tends to be on the left and top edge of the screen. It seems like an easy thing to fix, and it is kind of annoying so please be sure to include a fix in the next release! Thanks.

(Also, even a "flicker fix hack" would be sufficient in my opinion- that simply paints a black line over it)
Intel CoreI7 920 Bloomfield 2.66 ghz (overclocked to 3.6 ghz, can reach 4.0 ghz on this rig)
6gb Triple Channel 1750mhz DDR3
BFG Geforce GTX 285 OC 1GB
Crucial c300 128gb SSD
Such a hackfix is already included. We won't remove any more pixels from the output.
You should look into changing your "internal resolution" or "scaling" in GSdx.
Some games create some effects that are offset the more, the higher you upscale.
Reducing that would fix the issue.
If that doesn't help, please state which "all" games do that for you since all my games don't Wink
Hello rama, I have a couple questions:

1)Is there any where on this forum where we can go to request a game specific hack/patch? I notice in PCSX2 under emulation settings, there are speed up options, and then below are speed up hacks for a few specific games. The game I'd like a speed up hack for, is Ridge Racer V.

2)GSDX is an interesting plugin. I'm curious though....why doesn't it contain the plethora of options that ZeroGS have, such as Bilinier Filtering, Anti Aliasing, etc?

Thanks and keep up the good work Smile