GSdx
What do you mean it's not doing anything? Could you post screenshots of both native and 2x scaling? What game is it?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

Hey, sorry this is really a dumb question probably, i loaded up the emulator and was able to get a game running, it was slow however and i have reason to believe it has to do with the gs dx plugin.

i reset all my configurations, selected the SSSE3 because i have an intel duo core 2, however when i go to choose a renderer, Direct3D10/11 (Hardware) isnt even a choice, im running vista, could it not appear simply because my graphics card isnt compatible?

its an nvidia geforce 9400m by the way. im not entirely sure if it is compatible with the 10/11. i tried to do my homework, :/ thanks for help in advance guys! :]]
Take a look at the first post in this thread and get the necessary vista and DirectX updates:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-GSdx
ahhh it just might be that vista update. ill try it out and hopefully confirm this. thanks for the point in the right direction Laugh
(12-22-2010, 09:20 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Take a look at the first post in this thread and get the necessary vista and DirectX updates:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-GSdx

SL, I read somewhere that the more times you multiply the internal res, the more workload gets transferred over from the CPU side to the graphic card's side. Can you tell us if there's any truth to this?
Not exactly truth, if you use a resolution too high for your graphics card to handle then the graphics card becomes the bottleneck and both the FPS and CPU usage decrease so in a way it's true, but only cause the game will get slower anyway and the CPU will be waiting on the graphics card to continue doing it's work. But if you have a graphics card that can handle the higher resolution or a game that doesn't care much about resolution then the CPU load will be the same Tongue2
ahh, i had to check for updates on my computer and the platform update came up, and now the d10 hardware shows up. thanks again so much!
Specs:
C2D P8600 @ 2.4 GHz
Ram 3gb
9600m gt 512mb
PCSX2 v 0.9.7

So the problem is, when I change the renderer it just doesn't save just stay at Hardware mode DX9 o.O
If i put software when i start the game is HW DX9 again. I tryed with DX10 SW, HW, with DX9, DX10 null and continues to display image. Doesn't matter what I change it just stays the same.

Any thoughts? I think my Gsdx.ini isn't getting saved but why?
Some permissions problem in your end, try running PCSX2 as admin (right click). Try installing to a place like "c:\emulator\pcsx2" or something like that. Try removing any write security permission blocks to the folder/files.
(12-24-2010, 03:00 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Some permissions problem in your end, try running PCSX2 as admin (right click). Try installing to a place like "c:\emulator\pcsx2" or something like that. Try removing any write security permission blocks to the folder/files.

Tried in every single place i can remember.. What is wierd is that even if allow hacks is gsdx.ini, they don't appear there but when I clear all settings and configure they appear. When pcsx2 starts, it becomes default again