GSdx
lol,llol

Sponsored links

hi long time no reports

i got Onimusha Dawn of Dreams SLPM 66275 it works but before the intro start it stuck on black screen and nothin happen this in hardware mode

in the software mode it is so slow it barely show the capcom mark and then stuck

i decide to buy a new dual core e5500 @ 2.80GHz it had more speed than my old p4 but the same problem happened can you do something to fix that or tell me where do i find the 0.9.3 that is listed on the Compatibility page

pc specs:
e5500 2.80GHz
nvidia 8600GT
4gb ddr2 ram
windows 7 ultimate x64
We know Onimusha doesnt work, still not sure on the root cause. It use to work with corruption, then with fixed the emulation of something and it broke it completely Tongue When we resolve the broken logo stuff, it should hopefully fix itself.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

thank you

1). At 1:09 - 1:10 and 2:57 there's a graphic issue with GSDX in dx9 and dx11 (SSSE3) plug-in both have the same issue. So far, I have only tested this in 2 different GSDX revision 4173 and 4288, and this also happen within different versions of pcsx2 as well.

2). Also, in dx9 sometimes part of the background turn black and enemies become invisible. With this game, DX11 gave me the best performance.

3). I noticed that after an in-game cutscene is shown, Jethuty's energy lasers and energy blast attack, the blue energy lighting and green glow lighting around Jethuty when moving fast, the transparent circular patterns appears within them. This happened when fighting Anubis (starts from 6:43 until the end of the fight) and at where Dingo received an SOS call from Taper, which I did not recorded this part yet.

4). During in-game cutscenes, the left side corner tend to lag or shake about 2-3 inches out from the edge of the corner. This is best seen or notice at 6:02 - 6:08 and 6:14 - 6:18 in the video above.
hi,im using win 7,nd every time i try with the g3dx10 hardtware,a msg shows up sayin the intel driver stopped working,nd the emilator screen is blackUnsureWackoWacko,please help me out,thank you
Intel cards/drivers are very buggy with DX10, better use DX9 with it or get a better graphics card (nVidia/Ati).
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
hello, i would like to ask whether GSdx plugins team have come out with a solution to fix the digimon rumble arena 2 half screen issues by using hardware mode? m so eager to look at those digimons in high quality mode in my comp xD
Hey guys, I'm just using PCSX2 for the first time, it's been great so far. However I've hit a weird problem where for some reason the gfx plugin options aren't all available.. I've attached a screengrab to show this..

Any ideas why this is happening? The first time I ran it I could select aspect ratio and resolution (i.e. like this screenshot) but I had an error message while changing the settings mid-emulation and now the options just look like the below..

I've even uninstall/reinstalled it and it's exactly the same!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you're using the PCSX2 0.9.7 betas then the image you attached it's how it's supposed to look, aspect ratio and resolution are controlled in the PCSX2 options now (Config > Emulation Settings >GS panel).

Other than that, seems like you simply selected a different version/revision of PCSX2 before (even when those options appear they won't really make much of a difference with the 0.9.7 beta... except for aspect ratio which will stretch inside the already stretched screen...)
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64