GSdx
Just Right Click pcsx2 --> Run As Administrator --> Do this everytime you plan to use pcsx2 and problem solved.
Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.6Ghz
6GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia 275 GTX Co-Op
HDD 2x750GB Raid 0
Mobo - Asus P6T
OCZ Game XStream 700W
Window 7 Ultimate

Sponsored links

(12-25-2010, 09:43 PM)Master_DX Wrote: Just Right Click pcsx2 --> Run As Administrator --> Do this everytime you plan to use pcsx2 and problem solved.

Already tried that without sucesse....

I think you may have misunderstood what Shadowlady suggested earlier. To clarify, have you tried the following:

Uninstall/Delete PCSX2 and its associated files/folders.
RE-Install it in a NEW directory located at C:\PCSX2 when it asks where you want to install to.

The reason for this is that Windows 7 for some reason treats programs installed in subdirectories of C:\Program Files etc.. as "protected" and sometimes wont allow them to be changed, edited or updated. Installing it in a directory that is NOT a subdirectory of C:\Program Files usually fixes problems like this, not only for PCSX2 but other games and programs that have similar problems as well.

On another note, has someone taken over maintenance of this thread for the purposes of posting updated versions of GSDX? The reason I ask is that the first post doesn't have a link to download the updated plugin and says its "on hold until Gabest returns"... well the last time he visited these forums was 09-27-2009 12:44 AM... well over a year ago? Surely there have been updates to GSDX since then? Or perhaps I'm just looking in the wrong place for updated plugins?
Ehr yeah, updated GSdx can be found included in the latest beta or beta plugins packs:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(12-27-2010, 04:14 AM)Xionanx Wrote: I think you may have misunderstood what Shadowlady suggested earlier. To clarify, have you tried the following:

Uninstall/Delete PCSX2 and its associated files/folders.
RE-Install it in a NEW directory located at C:\PCSX2 when it asks where you want to install to.

The reason for this is that Windows 7 for some reason treats programs installed in subdirectories of C:\Program Files etc.. as "protected" and sometimes wont allow them to be changed, edited or updated. Installing it in a directory that is NOT a subdirectory of C:\Program Files usually fixes problems like this, not only for PCSX2 but other games and programs that have similar problems as well.

Finnaly made it after messing up with some options.. Windows fault not pcsx ^^

[Image: SIW.jpg]

i started this reply, on a problem.. and realized my issue
but then i ask.. if plugin will support sse4a in the future?
or anything better then sse2 that i can run?
Any updates or plugins, pls send, or atleast notify me of info on plugin
No. Current gen AMD processors will have to keep using the SSE2 version.
GSdx has not much use for SSE3, SSSE3 or SSE4a anyway.
SSE4.1 (some Intel CPUs only) is fairly interesting though.
Random Question.

The newer versions don't support 4 bit clut textures 'anymore' while older versions do. Any reason for that?
I have 1 question why when i put Direct3D11(Software) Mode FPS are around 10-15 in GOW in Hardware Full 50 FPS .This Software mode is for ?? What is the purpose of that software mode someone explane to me pls??

My Computer:

Processor - AMD Phenom ™ II X6 1055T 3.36 GHz
Ram - 4 GB 1600 MHz
Video - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 (1024 MB)
MotherBoard - Asus M4A79T Deluxe
Software mode exists for compatibility. There are "Some" games where you have to grit and bear the slow framerate to get through certain areas, for instance Valkyrie Profile 2. But yeah, hardware mode is/should always gonna be faster.