GSdx
don't be so sure the core i7 have 6 cores and soon we will see a 7 or even 8 core of it or a brand new processor from intel.
technology improve too fast

Sponsored links

maybe, but this would mean you actually consider it'll be possible to process each SPe emulation on a separate core.
It's not always possible...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
you won't know until you see the advance in programing languages too any way we will wait for pcsx2 to complete then may be someone will have the idea for ps3 emulator i am more concerned about pcsx2 than the ps3.
sandybridge will not scale higher than 4 cores with HT (architecture limits), Ivy Bridge might.

Quote:you won't know until you see the advance in programing languages too any way we will wait for pcsx2 to complete then may be someone will have the idea for ps3 emulator i am more concerned about pcsx2 than the ps3.

maybe if you used pure hle...... it'll never be possible on lle.
Was looking at Google Code and seen a CRC Fix for TimeSplitters 2, r4570.

I immediately thought "ohh it's finally fixed?".
So I decided to try running the game myself.
Unfortunately, it still looks the same as before (as mentioned ages ago in this exact same Thread) even after trying the Skipdraw Hacks Sad.
Running the NTSC version.

Told Shadow Lady about this in a PM earlier on these Forums along with Screenshots.
As Google Code has been refusing to work properly for me as of late (I can still read, just not post messages on there.).
Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 3.9GHz - MSI TwinFrozr GTX680 4GB...
...Nerpyderp.
We disabled non project member comments because of that idiot spammer giving -1 to all the revisions making user rating useless for us.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
@NoVaX1000: Try again with r4575 Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(04-10-2011, 02:08 PM)Koji Wrote: The PS3 doesn't have 8 cores. It's a single core processor with 8 (7 active) SPEs. That said, no home CPU will likely be able to emulate at speed it for a very long time.

in addition to being 1 CPU + 7 SPE, the PS3 and xbox360 both use a powerPC based CPU, which is about half the performance per mhz of an intel core 2.
I do not have a superman complex; for I am God, not superman!

Rig: Q9400, 4GB DDR2, eVGA GTX260 SC, gigabyte EP35-DS3R. X25-M 80GB G2.
This is not a ps3 emulation discussion thread people.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

@Shadow Lady: Yeah, Timesplitters 2 runs great now here. Thanks Laugh

Screenshots for reference (took with Steam, lol).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 3.9GHz - MSI TwinFrozr GTX680 4GB...
...Nerpyderp.