GSdx
(05-30-2011, 12:31 AM)HikariKyuubi Wrote: Dx9 version of the latest Gsdx works fine for me with everything on (minus the allow 8-bit textures (seems to slow the games I have, go figure) and the hacks. Resolution is native. Using Blend bff and custom 1280x800 resolution.
Maybe the problem is misconfigured speedhacks. My config is 3 for the EE cyclerate, 2 for the VU stealing, all options enabled minus the fast cdvd. The round and clamp modes for the EE and VUs are the default ones (Chop/Zero and Normal, respectively for the round and clamp).
Did it help (the textures are broken in dx9 in certain walls, but that's an old Z problem, I think, fixed by Dx10, afaik)?

Yeah I can only get it working in gsdx9 versions, even if I tell it to use 10 inside it works. The only problem now is its just not as crisp as in gsdx10 and I get the log Z problems everyone talks about with certain textures like at the train station when you start a new game or the flood plain area. It works though, and thats whats most important. I might try what you suggested and report back.

Sponsored links

(05-29-2011, 09:18 PM)lol817 Wrote: The bugs were certain textures flickering in the velvet room, like the chandelier, liquor bar on the left side of the screen and igor's mouth were pretty prominent. Like I said though they only started flickering when speech text would pop up. Otherwise, it was fine as far as I could tell.

You using an integrated intel graphics? Any speed hacks turned on? Have game fixes on that aren't necessary (note that there is only one game fix for persona games, and it's depricated unless you're using the older SuperVU versus MicroVU)

I ask because either one could potentially be causing the graphics issues... otherwise the game runs fine for me and several of my systems.
(05-30-2011, 01:28 PM)Koji Wrote: You using an integrated intel graphics? Any speed hacks turned on? Have game fixes on that aren't necessary (note that there is only one game fix for persona games, and it's depricated unless you're using the older SuperVU versus MicroVU)

I ask because either one could potentially be causing the graphics issues... otherwise the game runs fine for me and several of my systems.

I have no speed hacks on and I'm on an ati hd4850. Its not a big deal as of now since I got it to run fine with little to no noticeable texture mishaps
Thanks a lot for the awesome plug-in Gabest, the upscaling feature is pretty much the main reason I'm interested in playing PS2 games on my PC.

Here's a screen shot of what appears to be a common problem when FFX is played with Any type of upscaling done, the text gets kind of messed up in several areas of the game:

[Image: ffx-pcsx2.jpg]

It's a minor issue, but would be really great if there was a solution for it since FFX is one of the most played games.
theres no solution. but it is less apparent by using the scaling multipliers instead of custom resolution. (or using native multiplied custom resolution)
how fix this problem in front mission 5 with pcsx2 0.9.8(r4600)?

my pc is:quad core 2.83 ghz,4 gb ram,windows seven 32 bits,nvidia geforce gts 250,directx 11.

[Image: semttulo2on.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[Image: semttuloxu.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

naur
Help me find best plugin gsdx mod for GOW 1 and 2, sorry about my english Sad
Thank!
Hello there, I recently ran a test with ZOE2 on PCSX2, specs are as follows:

Intel Core i7-2600K, stock
8 GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-1600 at DDR3-1333
EVGA nVidia GeForce GTX 460 1024 MB, ForceWare 275.33 WHQL
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1

PCSX2 0.9.8 r4600
Graphics Plugin: gsdx-sse4-r4600.dll, DX11 Hardware, Allow 8-bit textures: ON
SPU Interpolation: Catmull-rom
All other settings at defaults

I'm finding that with certain scenes where the framerate is "artificially" lowered for dramatic effect, the rendering is not fully there. It works in software rendering mode, but only part of the screen is covered in hardware mode.

512x448 (native) res, capped at 960x720:
http://i.imgur.com/I9Ln1.png

1280x960 res, capped at 1280x960:
http://i.imgur.com/wx9Jr.png

Notice the left bar is the correct frame that should have been rendered, but the rest was missed and renders at full 60 fps instead of the actual dramatic effect intended. Like I mentioned, it works properly only in software mode.

On a side-note, also noticed I had to allow 8-bit textures in the plugin, otherwise the VRAM usage would cap at 1 GB and slow down everything. Tongue2
Also, framerate slows down a bit at certain points, like the battle with Ardjet involving her afterimages. GPU load would cap at 99% in some instances. Having said that, this is a very GPU-intensive game, so I thought I might mention that.

Finally, CPU usage was around 15% on average. PCSX2 couldn't destroy this thing. Smile

Another thing to note, I noticed afterglows sometimes appear behind objects... I don't remember if this happened on the PS2 as well, but if it did, someone jog my memory. Cool
http://i.imgur.com/qBmFF.png
Hey, One thing that bothers me a lot that when playing Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 NTSC U, parts of the chracter are missing. I can't find any solution. Software mode solves the problem, but the characters are jagged(Even with AA1). I tried every thing possible. Is this a bug or a glitch?
DirectX 9 mode still doesn't solves the problem.

My GSdx r4600 SSE4.1 Settings

-DirectX 10 (Hardware)
-Interlacing - None
-Resolution : 1024 x 768
-D3D Internal Resolution : 1024 x 1024
-Texture Filtering : █
-Allow 8 bit Texture : OFF
-Logarithmic Z - Non-Selectable
-Alpha (FBA) - Non-Selectable

-----------------------------
Hacks : ON

HW Anti-Aliasing : 4
Alpha Hack : ON - even tried with off
Offset Hack : ON - even tried with off
Skipdraw Hack : 0
-------------------------------------

Please help me! Sad
Try with the latest SVN build, missing parts in characters should be greatly reduced:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-SVN-daily...-by-Orphis
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64