GSdx
http://www.xtremehardware.it/eng-reviews...111226092/

this will force all cores to do something in Windows 7 but probably isnt gona help that much

Sponsored links

I look at the existing software on the pc can arrange the details on the 3d object so it uses less polygons, so drawn more quickly.
Is it possible that the methods apply to your gpu plugin?

If possible please make gpu plugin with such methods for NexGen console emulator (pcsx2 and others).

even emulator for ps3 (maybe).
(translate with google) Smile
No it's not possible
[Image: newsig.jpg]
when will the gsdx-ogl be ready for test on the svn builds
When it's done.
how much is that a month or less or more
No one knows, when it's done is when it's ready....
thak you!
We're not even sure Gregory and Gabest can actually finish it.
Would be great if they can do it though Tongue2
(11-26-2011, 08:52 PM)MyDreamName Wrote: Gabest, are you aware that there are issues with games using the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater engine? It seems that all, if not most, games using that engine suffer from somewhat minor polygon/texture flickering on software rendering when the camera changes position. (as of GSDX 4922)

I was checking THPS4 and the playground was flickering as you said. What I found was a little crazy. Sometimes when there are two adjacent edges, the stepping size for z calculated as 259.49... and 259.50..., slightly different, but right around .5. The absolute value of z is around 8 million, too big for a float, so the decimals are lost while stepping the rows. One edge ends like ..2, ..2, ..2, ..2, the other ..2, ..1, ..0, ..9., they are slowly drifting appart. This makes one of the triangles put values way too far from the correct ones into the zbuffer, and following z-tests fail in that area. One solution would be to not step, but to use a slower absolute addressing (for each row, row value = base value + (y - top) * step size). Not sure how much slower, gonna be testing it.